Hello!

Alex

Hey people! My name is Alex & I am from Northern Ireland. Today is my second day on LT, I have to say I found the first day extremely tough! Today has been better although I still really miss my food :D I keep thinking I can go chew on some but not actually swallow any :D

I've only had the strawberry & chocolate shakes and the chicken soup, with the strawberry & chocolate shakes they seem to have little bits through them is this the same for everyone or am I not doing it right?

Hi Alex and welcome! Well done on starting LT. I usd to blend mine for ages with loads of ice mmm xxx

I'll give that a go tomorrow thanks :)

So how long before this gets easier :D Seems everywhere I look, go, whatever I watch they mention food!

bye bye food :wave_cry:

:D

Lol secong week will definitely be tons better hun but for most its after day 4! How much do you want to lose? xxx

Hi Alex and welcome! Well done on starting LT. I usd to blend mine for ages with loads of ice mmm xxx

Hi Tracy. Mmm I think I will give that a go tomorrow as well, I'm planning on making one up tomorrow morning before I go to work hoping it will keep me going until I get home!

I like the sound of the flapjacks too, I miss the whole chewing thing! :D

bloody adverts are the worst they used to drive me mad ,the first few days are the hardest but once you go into ketosis the hunger will stop,try early night that helped me and treat yourself to other things rather than food,you didnt say if you were male or female ,i had facials and got my nails done that helpedxx

Dont forget hun you have to drink the shake within 15 mins of mixing it!!! xxx

I'm a male. I plan on drinking the shake as breakfast :D I always wake up in the morning hungry, so if I have a shake just before I leave the house I should be fine in work with my water :D The strawberry shake is awful too, the chocolate was actually quite nice!

MMMmm the choc is yummy blended with loads of ice mmm xx

Hi Alex, welcome welcome I'm Irish 2.I find the shaker I bought it in the chemist around 15 euros.It's the best no lumps at all and also I always use ice.Listen one word of advice use fibre clear and I also have 2 ducolac before bed otherwise I die with constipation.Good luck you'll be fine!!!!!!!

Hi Alex you just stick at it

Thanks for the support people!! I've been lurking on here since friday and it seems to be a really good place to come and help lift your spirits!

Definitely Alex everybody here is fantastic, helpful and supportive xxx

Back