Hello!

Yep i totally agree i have made some friends for life and i wouldnt feel so great now if it wasnt for this crazy lot!! xxx

best of luck with it Alex!

Hiya Alex, Grin and bare it matey, its so very worth it :) Good luck xxx

I'm a male. I plan on drinking the shake as breakfast :D I always wake up in the morning hungry, so if I have a shake just before I leave the house I should be fine in work with my water :D The strawberry shake is awful too, the chocolate was actually quite nice!

You can split your shakes down so you can have little and often...the vanilla ones are fab in coffee if you are a caffine addict like me lol
Good luck - I am still in my first week and did find it hard to start with ..but everyone says it gets easier and they have all achieved it so i am sure we can !!!
Good luck hun x:D

Hi Alex, youve got about the same as me lose in weight. I am finishing week 2 today. On my first week i only had Strawberry shakes, didnt like chocolate hot, but my daughter had one cold and gave me a sip and very nice. Today i am going to get some vanilla and have that with 1 1/2 teaspoons of coffee and have it about 11am at work for breakfast.
I mix mine in a smoothie blender and i get no lumps, i put the water in first then the powder on top. Keep going - you can do it

Thanks for the kind wishes people! Decided to bring a vanilla shake into work with me and make it up at lunchtime. Put everything into the smoothie maker thingy, added some ice too, turned it on and the damn thing started smoking at the plug!! :D just my luck, had to pour it all out and try and mix it all myself - tasted quite nice actually :D

Feeling a little hungry now I STILL keep thinking I could chew on some food and spit it out before I swallow though :D

Dont you dare!!!:D get glugging the water hun xxx

lol, I thought it said to drink at least 4 litres of water, so the past few days if been drinking about 5litres a day until I found out it was 4 pints!

Feeling a little hungry now I STILL keep thinking I could chew on some food and spit it out before I swallow though :D

Was reading something the other day that said chewing and spitting out food can actually make you gain weight. If you really want to chew you could always try the cardboard lol opps i mean flapjacks :D

That is a good thing Alex believe me!! Awful they are lol x

chew some grass, no probs with that matey.

i love the vanilla hot with a spoon of coffee,,yum yum

well i did,,before Christmas when i lasted all of 4 days lol..starting again tomorrow,,

Just tried the flapjacks and in a wierd way they taste kinda great lolmmmmmmmmm (couldn't wait til friday

nics is officially nuts there ok not mmmmmmmmmmmmmok xx

lol they are quiet in like i said in a wierd way.....well i am in keotosis ... and i was reading on another thread it made you made...so i blame that xxx:cool:

Hey Nics which 1 are you in the avatar? x

Back