Hello!

Leah K

Hello all! ;)

I'm new here, started SS on Thrusday, so into my 4th day at the moment!

Finding today the hardest so far. Went shopping with my partner and was pretty diffcult watching him but whatever he wanted!
But my thought process on this is that if I experience thinbgs that this it will make me stronger! Had to sit around everyone last evening whilst they ate a huge BBQ!

Enjoying my shakes, the soups however are not very enjopyable and think I only like the chicken and mushroom flavour! Have arranged to swap for more shakes though.

I am currently 5'8 and 17st 4lbs. Huge! Although people tell me that I don't look it and I'm a 'big' girl, and I always will be! Ideally I'd love to be between 10-11st but again I'm told that this is too 'skinny' for me. But I know that that is probably my 'ideal' weight. I think it's because people are so used to me looking like this, they can't imagine anything different.

I look forward to my weight loss and congratulate ergvyone on here for their achievements also! What a fab place to be :D

Lots of love
Leah xxx

awe hello and welcome to you :) glad you found us, great site so supportive :)

4th day is always the hardest, welldone for getting this far, you wont be dissapointed :)

good luck on your journey xx

welcome hun - well done so far. Stick with it cos it gets so much easier. Keep reminding yourself of where you are going. Good luck :)

Welcome to Minimin's! :)

Good luck with your weight loss.

I'm just starting week 2 now and this board has been a fantastic help.

We have a similar amount of weight to lose, so gimme a shout if you need support. I've started a thread for people with 5 or more stones to lose, feel free to join the gang! :D

Welcome Leah K!

My name is ALSO Leah K :D xxx

Thanks!! Great to have such a warm welcome! I know already that I'll get great support from you all :D

blue_grapefruit - How strange!! My surname is Kressinger.....do you have a middle name, if so it doesn't start with J does it???!!! lol

xx

Your doing great! Welcome.

Hey Leah,just Want To Welcome You To A Great Support Network,well Done On Starting The Best Diet In The World,good Luck On It,
Elaine X

Thanks!! Great to have such a warm welcome! I know already that I'll get great support from you all :D

blue_grapefruit - How strange!! My surname is Kressinger.....do you have a middle name, if so it doesn't start with J does it???!!! lol

xx

Leah elena khalil xxx

Hi All,

I started SS CD on Friday. My weight was 10st 10lb, BMI 26.5, I am 5ft 3lb. I wanted to get to 8st 10lb for my wedding in November. My CD counsellor reccomended 9st BMI 22.5. She advised SS till get to 10st which will be a BMI of 25. I would prefer to stay on SS till reach target tho.

I am on day 3 and feeling fine, tummy def smaller. Not felt hungry, just thirsty, no side effects, except bad breath ha ha

I try my dress on again at end of september, I hope I can loose the 2 stone in 4 months?

I have my first weigh in next sat am day 9. I would love to have lost the 10lbs by then.

Thanks, speak soon

xx

you can def lose it by then NB - Good luck :)

My wedding is in August, so I'm wanting to get a couple of stone of by then, so know how you're feeling November bride!

I'm sure you will be able to do it, best of luck hun! xxxx

Back