Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sunnypip, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. sunnypip

sunnypip Member

Hello to you all...you are all very inspiring.

Well here i am on day 2, i feel so hungry today and my willpower does feel questionable at times.

This website feels like it could be my lifeline!!

Nice to join you all anyway
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Hi sunnypip (nice name!)

The hunger will most likely disappear totally tomorrow.

From then on - it is all in the mind. You will not need to eat, and may find it hard to eat all the packs. Please do persevere - you have taken the hardest step already - well done and good luck!
  4. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Babe the hunger will go stick at it and foucs on what you want to achive on the programme. You can do it xx
  5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sunnypip, welcome to the forum...Good luck on your journey... this really is an amazing diet :D Here's t the new you :)
  6. sunnypip

sunnypip Member

Thank you for you welcome and words of support, it means alot to know others are there.

You have come along this journey and done fantastically, if i can follow in your footsteps i will be soo happy.
  7. sunnypip

sunnypip Member

8. sunnypip

sunnypip Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.