Hello

You are such a great bunch of people - I know I won't get demoralised with you lot around!

Everyone seems to be doing so well - I can't believe I never found Liptrim before.

Has anyone worked out any foolproof methods of mixing the packs? I get lumps in everything - not very appetising! Have tried mixing with little bit of cold water, then adding more gradually. Have tried tipping pack into jug of water and whisking. Nothing seems to work - and it's worse when trying to make hot drinks.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Electric whisk......makes it lovely and frothy!! Its a MUST have on LT.
x

I use a shaker which I bought from the chemist - but you can buy them from sports shops for about £2.99 or so. It's easier to use 'on the go' than a whisk - and helps with the old bingo wings!!!! LOL
Best of luck...

Thanks for all your suggestions - I'm going on the hunt for shakers tomorrow. Electric whisk probably won't fit in my briefcase, but might get one for home as I'll be on this diet for a while and drinks with lumps are just not very appealing.

Just want to thank you all for your support. And the best of luck to you all - here's to a whole new wardrobe. (What a girly thing to say - ha ha!!)

Hi Barbara
Welcome to the forum. U done brilliant in ur first week. Fair play to ya. Hope u get where u want to be 4 the wedding. U'll show him.....he he. Well done.

So excited - 2nd weigh in tomorrow - can't wait to see the latest results. Coping well with the yukky shakes - hope everyone else is feeling positive today. It's raining here, but I just don't care !!!

Good luck for WI hun....You'll be smiling bet ya!!!!!!x

WWHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so excited - 2nd weigh in tomorrow - can't wait to see the latest results. Coping well with the yukky shakes - hope everyone else is feeling positive today. It's raining here, but i just don't care !!!

hi!!! So nice to say hello to you! Love all your posts and im sure you will do great on lt and be a super cool forum member!! Xoxox

weight.png

Very happy so far!!!:D Hope you're all doing OK and enjoying those pounds dropping off. Good luck everyone.

xx

p.s. Does anyone know how I can delete my second ticker? Don't know how I managed to get it on in the first place!!

Back