Hello

lilywhite

hello all , as from tommorow i will be starting my painfull journey into a size 10 pair of jeans , to be honest im not the best at dieting and wish i could be more strict with myself so decided to take a diffrent route and this time seek the support of others , its always good to read other peoples sucsess storys and to know that others are struggling to , i wish you all the best luck in the world .
Lily xx

Welcome to Minimins, have you decided which diet to follow

Welcome to Minimins, have you decided which diet to follow
hi starlight , and thankyou for the welcome , im going to try lipotrim , have done plenty of reading on it and have known people that have done well on it , my only concerns is activity? so any help would be appreciated as the people i know who have used lipotrim havent been to active were i am , i have found classes that i really enjoy and there quite high intensisty . xx

Hi and welcome. There's many on here doing LT and they are doing very well. You might want to start a diary in the LT section and I know you will get lots of support there

Good luck

Irene xx

Hi LILY, i'm also starting a conquest to the land of size 10 as of tomorrow, so we can keep each other company. I'm on CD sole source tho.
Good Luck!

Back