hello

kellyv

Hello everyone.
First let me just apoligise for my very bad spellings.
I'm so excited ive never done this, so I am a complete noob.

I am 25years old.I started my diet (slim fast shakes and soups) 5 weeks today, God time flys! well let me just say, its the best thing I have ever done. I went to see Wendy (who is a nurse at my gps) the day before i started my life long diet, weighing in at 16st 4lbs squeezed into a pair of size 20 trousers. Yesterday I went shopping with my sister (who is slim and loves shopping) I never go with her because I hate shopping, i've always struggled getting size 20s and if im been truthful i've been too embarrsed to shop with her. Well, I was like a new woman. I picked up everything I liked and shoved it into the basket to try on. the best feeling ever when i tried on a size 18 swimming costume and it was far too big. I was nearly crying with joy, my sister was in the cubical opposite and i opened the curtain and showed her she nipped and got me a size 16 which fit me lovely, I felt really slim and like a yummy mummy for the first time in four years. I bought two pairs of jeans from primark one pair which just fit and one which ill have to lose another half a stone at least to get into. but god! they were so cheep £6 each not even in a sale. It was a fab day.

I have just been weighed this morning i now weigh 14st7lbs. wow its a lovely feeling to know i am never going to weigh this much ever again!
rolleyes.gif

Does anyone use any lotions or potions to firm and treat streched areas? I need some suggestions which ones to try esspecially on my arms, Im swimming three times a week but my arms are a bit flabby.

hope everyone is doing well!

I am feeling very hungry today:( its been the hardest day so far. but i will not spoil my hard work.

:welcome: Kelly,

Welcome Kelly and well done on your fantastic weight loss and how wonderful to fit into a size 16 swimming costume:happy096:

At the rate your losing weight you won't find until those new jeans are fitting you perfectly!

I have found bio oil reduces the red in the stretch marks and does improve their condition and on old scars as well.

I had a few of those small red stretch marks from my weight gain and they now have faded and are not so noticeable.

I have a scar on my neck and I think bio oil is helping with it as well.

But for all over I use Nivea Q 10...I think whatever is your favourite moisturizer will work as it is the mainly the action of massage in improving circulation to the skin and keeping your body well mosturized is the real benefit.

I use light weights to help tone the flabby arms:rolleyes:

Taking up swimming myself to hopefully it will help tone me up some more.

Drinking water through out the day can help with hunger cravings and Slim Fast have these new fibre shots that are suppose to be handy in between fillers.

Firbre is good for you anyway so they might be worth a try.

Keep up the good work!

Love Mini xxx

Hey! Thats brilliant Kelly :clap: Keep up the good work:cool:

Well done Kelly. I agree that it is hard work sometimes but it is worth it.

Back