Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sunnypip, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sunnypip

sunnypip Member

Hi Everyone

Well i don't know if anyone remembers me but i started LL a few weeks ago and gave up because i got promoted and i was worried i wouldn't cope on LL too, well i was wrong!!!

I started again and am now on day 11, i lost 9lb in me first week and feel very focused.
    I have been lurking here, reading posts etc and BL, Tange, RC and Bexnkev....you inspire me so much, especially you BL... you are a legend.

Well i am sat here with a choc shake you trying to feel inspired enough to do a big pile of ironing...yuk!!!

Have a happy saturday xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's great to see you back good luck with your restart you can do this

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Aw, thanks for the nice comments - but I am just one of many trodding along the LL path doing what I can to help me and anyone else! If I inspire someone - fantastic!!! But you are in the company of loads of amazing people on this site!! :)

Well done on getting back to LL! It is doable, just needs a bit of tweaking sometimes to suit your days, etc., but good on you, and a great start!!

I am afraid I can;t help inspire you to iron however. That is the 8th deadly sin in my book!! :D

xx

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sunnypip, good on ya for going for it... great loss so far...hope the new promotion is going well too :) p.s. I HATE ironing too so no help from here lol ​

6. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    hi there
    great going! good luck this week :)

7. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sunnypip! Well done with your phenomenal losses so far - I start on Sun 24th, so getting really excited reading about how everyone's first few weeks have been going. YEY! :eek:) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.