Hello!

nikki

yo-yo dieter no more!
Thought I would say Hello to everyone. I have just started SW (again). At the moment I live in Germany because OH is in the Army so i'm not attending classes. I feel determined this time and am "in the zone", I really want to do it!
Did a week of the cambridge diet last week, but couldn't hack it any longer than that:sigh:, I did it for 2 months last year and lost 2.5 st(which i have now found again!) but I have decided to take it slow and steady with SW.

:)

Hello and Welcome!

Good Luck with ya journey and give us all a shout if need a bit of advice or a swift boot up the bum :)
xxx

:welcome: to the forum and good luck on your weightloss journey.

good luck with it! i started the diet on monday and joined the class yesterday, am hoping to do it nice and steady and not put toooooo much pressure on myself but still stick to it as well as i can :)

:happy036:

Welcome!
you wont regret it.

I have decided to go it alone as I have no moneY! :sigh: so understand.

Good luck.

This site and these guys are all you need!
x

Thank you for all the welcomes:eek:

I agree you are a friendly bunch:D. I'm sure I will soon begin to drive you mad with all my questions.​

Welcome and good luck Nikki .I have just started this week too ..we can all help each other get to our target
Gillyx

welcome on board xxx

Good luck with it, I've been on it for 6 weeks now and its the best diet I've ever done! I don't go to the classes, but this forum is all the support i need.

Thank you for all the welcomes:eek:

I agree you are a friendly bunch:D. I'm sure I will soon begin to drive you mad with all my questions.​
Welcome Nikki and ask away, thats what we're all here for to support each other, you will add you're own tips for us as you go along i'm sure. :D xxx Loobylou

Back