Hello!

moanz

Hi all..I've been awal for a few days, you may not have noticed!!! Had a hectic week with work & house viewings!!:eek:I'm so fed up of trying to keep a show-home..Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with that!:sigh:
I Made the decision last thursday, to give CD a go. I've discovered a lady 'CDC' in my village who's lovely, so its even easier than before to collect my packs; & without being negative, i rather fancied the different soups;)(I also need the extra support atm too).
So hope its ok popping in to see you now i'm a LT deserter lol!! Hope you're all well, Congrats on all your great losses:D
Simone xx

Hello!
New here... but good luck with CD! Im sure you'll do just as great as on LT. Having variety is so important, im kinda getting to the stage where all the shakes just seem the same to me !.... Let us know how you get on x you might even convince me to change over to CD too...

Hi hun, changing to CD is a wise choice, there are so many more flavours to choose from, as well as bars and porridge x x x

oh cool. tbh the cost is very important for me coz im poor me at the moment :) how much is CD? is it a pharmacy based thing or is it more widely available?

Thanks girls x
Cd is £35 for 3 x meals £42 for 4
You have the choice of shakes, soups, various choccy bars, porridge (yummy) & tetra shakes, ready made cartons of shake. So good really x

Hiya hun, Good to hear from ya and please check in on us now and again, I would love to hear how ya are getting on!! Good luck with cd.

all the best with cd keep us posted on your results

XXSharron

Thanks!! I will..I went in to see my CDC this morning, she likes to check our wee mid-week lol! (at the start) so i'm def in Ketosis, which i knew tbh. Disappointed tho, only lost 1lb since Friday. I'm definately constipated & must be carrying water which is annoying. I really need to sort this constipation out, i just can't go!! I'll be going in for my proper weigh in on Friday so will know better by then xx

i really thought cd was much more expensive..but if its offering the extra variety then its really worth it. is there also flavoured water they do? and do the shakes taste better, and how many flavours do they do? also what are the bars like?

hi there peeps, i lost 35lbs on lipotrim before changing to CD, Its a nice change, two water flavours orange and summer berries also a veg one i havent tried.Also u can buy a powder to change your shake into a mousse which i love!! and buy ready made shakes in a carton, and chewy bars like chocolate and granola type things and yummy porridge. however the water flavourings, bars readymade shakes and mousse powder cost more(quite pricey but worth it i think)

Of course you only get what you want and need .

I hope the CD goes well....keep us posted with your updates,good luck!!! caz xx

Back