Hello!

saraian24

Gold Member
Well not had a great week and put on 2lbs. Just thought id update and let you know what im up to.

Was not getting on with WW, i went back to being sluggish, ill and not myself on it - i felt like a 90 year old. And noticed other things that havent seemed right either.

Figured i would never get this weight off without a ketosis diet so have started atkins today and brekky was nice enough, had some coffee and water and see how i get on.

Miss you all and the support i got in here, cant find anyone else doning atkins, there doesnt seem to be a active thread so bit gutted.

Might have a nose round the net for atkins forums. Hope your all well though and well done all!

Isn't that strange how you didn't feel too good. That must be the effect of carbs. Very interesting. I really am convinced that when I go to maintainance I am going to be very careful with them. Right now I don't think I would ever go back to eating bread.

But Sarah, for goodness sake, don't feel you need to go find an Atkins forum, you can still come on here for support. You are cutting out carbs and still dieting, that's all that counts. The hour by hour thread is still just as relevant for you, and we miss you on there.

Hang in there, and that 2lbs will be off in no time!

Hey hunnny,

Glad to see you are still about, stay here - it is all relevant to you, and we loves you anyways.

Oh FM i didnt think i could hun as this is cambride - can i come back - ooooo excited!

Felt bloomin awful eating carbs, after CD my body defintely doesn't like them which is fair enough, it got used to cambridge.

Giving myself a week of being 100% on this and see what the losses are and getting into ketosis, then if that dont work then i dont have a clue!

There was never a need for you to even go away, you silly thing. You're being too purist about the whole thing. Sure I hang out on the WW thread sometimes!

Lol it sounds really juvenille doesnt it? just thought that maybe cos i am doing stkins no one wants to know about me bacon and eggs while you got porridge! not thats thats a bad thing, i have mine still in the cupboard and im going to have one later for supper as a treat!

No problem.

Be aware though with the porridge. If you are following an Atkins style diet you want to get your carbs down to about 20g a day to begin with, and the CD porridge is about 16 grams, I think.

Good luck with it all though.

good luck with atkins hun :) i agree with FM. I post all over this place this site even though im on ww now i still tend to post alot in the cd section still :hug99:

Back