Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angelica61, 30 December 2008.

1. Angelica61

Angelica61 Member

I'm desperate to lose about 2stones. I've been very bad the last few months :eat: and my weight has gradually crept up and up and now clothes are feeling too tight:cry:

Am hoping to find some useful tips and advice, please
  2. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

:welcome: to minimins :) have you decided on a plan of action yet? lots of advice and support here :) x
  3. Angelica61

Angelica61 Member

Thank you,
    No plan of action yet:eek:
    I've done Weight Watcher's before but wanted to try something new. Just mainly healthy eating I suppose - cut out the rubbish and move around more.
    I've joined Curves gym recently, and I love it. I just need a big kick up the (fat)backside to get me going :8855:
  4. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Are you thinking of counting calories or a recognised plan?

Irene xx
  5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

welcome to the forum, well there is every diet under the sun here so no doubt ya will get the one that suits your needs. All the best on your journey and looking forward to hearing of your results, take care
  6. queenb

queenb Well-Known Member

hi a warm welcome to u.. this forum helps me laugh when i am so hungry...
    p.s u kick mine and i will kick yours!
  7. peppa

peppa Pwincess

:welcome:to minimins, good luck with ur weight loss
  8. JulieL

JulieL Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to minimins, look forward to seeing your progress in the new year, Take care julie x
  9. Angelica61

Angelica61 Member

Thanks all for the nice welcome
    I've decided to do a Gillian McKeith :eek: weekend (yeah, I know!!!) just for a kick start. I've done it before and know what I'm letting myself in for. It's just a quick detox after all the Xmas and New Year stuff and if I can lose even 1lb quickly it will give me a boost.

As I've got all the old WW books, thought I'd start with that and count points for a couple of weeks and see how I get on and in the meantime I can look through the forum for other/better ideas.
    Does that sound like a plan? or am I setting myself up for failure???
  10. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on achieving your weight loss goal.
  11. charliegirl

charliegirl Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to minis...xx