Hello

Hello,
I'm desperate to lose about 2stones. I've been very bad the last few months :eat: and my weight has gradually crept up and up and now clothes are feeling too tight:cry:

Am hoping to find some useful tips and advice, please

Thank you,
No plan of action yet:eek:
I've done Weight Watcher's before but wanted to try something new. Just mainly healthy eating I suppose - cut out the rubbish and move around more.
I've joined Curves gym recently, and I love it. I just need a big kick up the (fat)backside to get me going :8855:

welcome to the forum, well there is every diet under the sun here so no doubt ya will get the one that suits your needs. All the best on your journey and looking forward to hearing of your results, take care

Hi and welcome to minimins, look forward to seeing your progress in the new year, Take care julie x

Thanks all for the nice welcome
I've decided to do a Gillian McKeith :eek: weekend (yeah, I know!!!) just for a kick start. I've done it before and know what I'm letting myself in for. It's just a quick detox after all the Xmas and New Year stuff and if I can lose even 1lb quickly it will give me a boost.

As I've got all the old WW books, thought I'd start with that and count points for a couple of weeks and see how I get on and in the meantime I can look through the forum for other/better ideas.
Does that sound like a plan? or am I setting myself up for failure???

Back