hello

pink_bunny_1

Hi everyone just joined now, but have to say its looking a tad complicated to me right now lol hope i can get the hang of it, :sigh: I had gastric bypass on 15th october 2008, and went to a support group tonight and a nice couple told me about this site so here i am !!

:welcome:
Well done on the weight you have lost so far ! I have my first appointment next week at Sunderland Hospital and i'm hoping for a gastric bypass too, so any info and advice you have will be greatly appreciated.
Yes, the site can be a bit daunting at first - i think i'm finally getting the hang of it !
The tutorial link is really handy for referring back to as you go along and everyone seems really helpful when you ask questions.
Let us know how you progress.
Jayne

haha it is confusing i had myself down as 4 ft 4 in hehe.. thanks for the reply, i really dont know what im doing on here, i had my op at rake lane under sean woodcock he is fantastic, good luck with yours and if i can help in anyway just give me a shout :)

welcome to the forum, once ya get the hang of this forum ya will flying round it on roller skates...lol. Glad to hear the operation went well and wishing ya lots of success on the rest of your journey. Ya will get loads of advice on here and there is a surgical section as well where I am sure everyone there will offer their words of wisdom too, take care

Hi Pink Bunny !

1099834hix95m99ef.gif

Welcome to mini's, glad to hear people are spreading the word about our fantastic surgical section. I'm also post surgery, and all the members in the surgical section are really friendly and supportive.

If you're having problems finding them, click the blue link below and come and say hi.

Surgical Weight Loss - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Hi and welcome to the site, it's great and really easy once you get used to it.

Back