Hello!

sacha

Banned
Hi..

I'm Sacha. I have been on Slimfast since new year and I have started getting bored! Now I have lost 11lb and because I am bored of it I have stayed the same and lost interest...

I don't see the point of telling myself I can't have a salad cos I am meant to have a shake which is twice the kcals etc of a salad!

I have lost 2stone on W.W a few yrs back and I feel ready to try it again... Its a bit scary leaving Slimfast behind! I am used to it now!

I tried to open up your online eating out guide but it didnt work :eek:(

And there are SOOOO many posts on this forum, S.F seems a bit smaller. Its all different lol!!

Cheeky question...Do any of u have a tracker sheet thats online so I can start tomorrow...? :eek:

I am actually surprised that no ones answered my thread!

Hi there, welcome to WW. A couple of people have online, excel type ones Im sure theyll be glad to send you a copy :)

Hi Sacha, sorry for not posting. Think your thread got lost among the many that are on here...as you say, its a busy board.

I know that a while back Jen sent me a copy of her tracker which I have at home on my pc. If you have no joy before I get back at the weekend, then let me know and I will send it to you.

Good luck on WW. You know it works. x

Thx everyone... all sorted! x

Back