hello :)

abz

Gold Member
hi guys. i was a cambridger and managed successfully but have had to stop for financial reasons. i have done ww before with varied success, but my friend has given me all of her recipe books etc so am ready to give it another shot!!

so today is my first day. hopefully with the added recipe books i'll be able to keep a bit more variety going and keep it up for a bit longer :)

i'm getting married in july so need to shift as much weight as i can by mid-june which is when my dress fitting is. i would like to lose around two stones at least by then if at all possible. i swim around 40 lengths twice a week but have a dodgy back so much more strenuous activity than that does me in, but i try to keep active.

wish me luck :)

abz xx

Hi Abz and welcome to WW.

You are well able to shift 2 stone by July - Jen (smilerjen) has lost nearly 50lbs and hasn't been doing the diet very long at all....she will give you all the quick weight loss tips.

Good luck Abz,

I'm gonna be transferring soon form Cambridge to WW so will be very interested in how your doing.

Good luck.

Welcome and good luck!!!

Am an ex cambridge girl myself - only advice i would give is go easy on the bread, pasta etc - my first week i ate them a lost half a pound, since cutting down on them, i have good losses xx

good luck Abz you can do it. x

hi abz, just posted in your diary hun.xx

thanks guys. i'm finding today harder than i thought as i have yet to go food shopping properly and the things i thought would be ok just aren't. so i've eaten a remarkable amount of apples for this far into the day, ha. still. four apples in one day isn't going to kill me. and that's if i don't have one after my afternoon snack, ha.

i know that once i get more used to what i can just eat and snack on i'll be fine.

do ww do humous btw?

abz xx

welcome to WW Abz.. dont know if WW do houmous, but Sainsburys bgty houmous is lovely - i think they even do 3 minipots in a pack, so you can take them for lunches etc :) x

sounds great. i'll check it out :D i was pointing up the tescos low fat one earlier and that really didn't seem too bad either.

abz xx

Good luck with WW, I've just moved over from SF! WI on wed :O)

most of the supermarket bgty / lighter choice options are worth looking at :) i couldnt tell you much on tesco, only know so much about sainsburys cause i work / shop there mostly :) x

Hiya abz chick...im jumping boat too....retried cd-failed , retried sw- failed to be honest i love ww just need to try and learn that once i have eaten my points i must stop!!!!!!!

im not gonna start officially til monday then will weigh and start pointing.....thefood weighing scales are fantastic....well worth the money...they keep me on the straight and narrow!!! well initially!!!!!

Hi ABZ

Just popping in to wish you every success. How are you finding WW so far?

M

howdy :)

i'm finding it great. although i do seem to have a tendency to either be way under my points or slightly over them. i'm sure it evens out in the end but i'm working on finding the balance at the moment :)

i have bought myself loads of snackajacks and ww crisps because at the moment i am severely craving all things crispy and it took me off track a few times this last week so i've made sure i have plenty of things to nibble on in the crispy department if needs be. and i've stocked up on plums because i can eat LOADS of them if feeling peckish, ha. and i'm still snacking on tomatoes which are lovely :)

abz xx

Back