• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello

Is this the right place to introduce myself? I have been lurking here for some time and it's fab I must say. So, I have taken the plunge to join in with you all!

Been doing SW since Sept 08 and lost 1 stone 3.5 so far. I did previous lose 2.5 stones in 2007 but put it all back on:eek:

Hope to pick up some great tips and make some new friends!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

StephHowitt

You only live once..
Welcome girlys.. Quite new to this to.. There is a introduction forum somewhere but if your on this diet then I think it's fine to make yourself known here :D

Hi ya,

I have been back on sw since Jan - joined her about a month ago.
Everyone is so kind and supportive!!!

Good luck with the plan

Kate xx

Welcome:)

Ive not long joined too...Ive had loads of support and advice on here...its ace and everyone is extremely helpful:D

weemo

Trying again!!!
Hi and welcome!! I'm quite new myself, think this is my 7th week~(time flies when you're having fun!!) and I can honestly say that I find this forum a lifeline - everyone is friendly and supportive and you can pick up great tips and recipes too. Well done on your weight loss to date and good luck xx

Hello, I am quite new to this too, my 3rd week at sw and enjoying it so much, had a few blips last week but getting there again. Good luck x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 3
Introductions 0
Introductions 7
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 30