Hello

*Fallen Angel*

Is this the right place to introduce myself? I have been lurking here for some time and it's fab I must say. So, I have taken the plunge to join in with you all!

Been doing SW since Sept 08 and lost 1 stone 3.5 so far. I did previous lose 2.5 stones in 2007 but put it all back on:eek:

Hope to pick up some great tips and make some new friends!

Welcome girlys.. Quite new to this to.. There is a introduction forum somewhere but if your on this diet then I think it's fine to make yourself known here :D

Hi ya,

I have been back on sw since Jan - joined her about a month ago.
Everyone is so kind and supportive!!!

Good luck with the plan

Kate xx

Welcome:)

Ive not long joined too...Ive had loads of support and advice on here...its ace and everyone is extremely helpful:D

Hi and welcome!! I'm quite new myself, think this is my 7th week~(time flies when you're having fun!!) and I can honestly say that I find this forum a lifeline - everyone is friendly and supportive and you can pick up great tips and recipes too. Well done on your weight loss to date and good luck xx

Hello, I am quite new to this too, my 3rd week at sw and enjoying it so much, had a few blips last week but getting there again. Good luck x

Thanks everyone!

Had WI tonight and lost another 1.5lbs! Am only 2lbs away from my 1 and a half stone award so am so pleased!

Back