hello !!!!

charlene9440

is in it to win it!
I am over half way thru now and im sooo pleased with the way things are going!! i just had to tell someone!! i went out over the easter weekend (alcohol free) and had a ball,more so because i bought a new dress for it a size 14!!!!!!!!:eek: im actually wearing it in my avatar!! couldnt beleive it, felt so good i just had to share it with you all !! hope everyone is doing ok and feeling on top of the world like i am at the moment!!!

hi there
well done! you are doing great, its a wonderful feeling dropping into the next dress size!
daisy x

yes it is thanks for the comment on my pic !! you are looking fab yourself daisy !!! and like everyone keeps saying the time is flying past !! it just become a way of life at the moment and im relishing it !!

Well Done Charlene :happy096:.Thats brilliant news.Where are the photos of you in the dress????Sorry think I've just spotted them!!!!!Its good to hear from you and hear how you're getting on x

Last edited:
Hi Charlene,

Well done for posting. You really are looking fab. I love the dress.

It's great to see you on the main board. It really is a great place to be.

Well keep going as you are and I'm sure you'll be where you want to be soon enough.

Luv Becky x x

hey, well done you, and you're looking great xxx

Back