hello

xnewmex

Hi there everyone, im new, starting Lipotrim tomorrow. Hope to lose 42lbs altogether, but just hoping to get through the first wk to begin with!!

Welcome keep posting and be strong and you'll be fine. there are lots of tips on the stickys at the top of the page
Goodluck x

yeh good luck its defo worth doing

good luck hunni, keep posting any probs just come on here u will get loads of great advice and support x

Welcome :)
You'll be fine - just keep logging on here whenever you need advice/help/distraction!
x

Hello and welcome, stick to LT 100% and you will see great results in such a short time xxx

Welcome and good luck - it's a great plan - make sure you drink loads of water, it definitely makes a difference to your losses!! x

Hi and welcome. Those 42lbs will be gone in no time if you stick to this 100%. Drink plenty and keep your goals in mind. You can do this!

the first week is the hardest but asoon as you get through that your sailing good luck hun and im sure you will achieve your dream if you stay on the tipotrim wagon with us all xx

Good luck for today......come on here as often as you can if you start to struggle

Thanks for the replys everyone!!

Im about to go get some water, then will make up my first pack, not looking forward to it but treating it as medicine to get me healthy rather than something Im actually going to like lol.

Welcome and best of luck, I personally really enjoy the shakes wizzed with plenty of ice and water, using a hand-blender so they taste really cold and quite thick. I love the vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee for my morning meal. I also take the shakes at 10.30 a.m., 3.30 p.m. (work tea-breaks) and 8.00 p.m. so I was't hungry when I went to bed. But after 2 weeks, I never got hungry again!!! Amazing but true. We are all here to give you our total support.

Thank you, Ive had my first shake, just gulped it down quick and wasnt too bad lol its the water I find a struggle as I dont drink water on its own - ever! Im trying though and I really really want this to work.

I love looking at your tickers/countdowns - your all amazing! A real inspiration!

Good luck newmex. Believe it or not start you will start to enjoy the shakes. It is hard to get you head round the water but just keep a bottle close by and keep filling it up. There are always people on her to offer advice so stay glued here and this will help you get your 1st week over with and when you see the results you weight loss will spur you on. xx :)

Back