Hello

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kellywobble, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello everyone first day for me today and feeling quite excited about it just hope it stays with me :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Aww bless, hello and welcome. Be sure to log in and let us know how you're getting on. There are so many supportive people on here and will defintely keep you motivated.

How are you finding it so far hunny?

4. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    A very big welcome to you, glad you are excited, you will get used to it and the copious amounts of water, i hope!!! good luck

5. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi kelly and welcome.

Good luck on your lipotrim journey. Keep drinking plenty of water and roll on your first weeks weigh in.

Good luck

6. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    :thankyou:Thanks for the encouragement. Just had the first one mixed it with ice and water, not bad really was quite surprised. I had this idea it would be disgusting. I dont know where that came from. Anyway I've started thats the important thing now to keep it up.

7. kered

kered Gold Member

Well done on taking the first steps to a new you. Stick with it, the first few days will be the hardest, but it does get easier.

If you find yourself getting really hungry, try splitting your shakes into two for the first week or so, having 6 smaller shakes can help curb the hunger.

Good luck.

8. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Kelly and welcome to the wonderful world of LT :)

Like you, I was surprised at how palatable /I found the shakes when i first started!!

Keep up with the 2+ litres of water every day, but keep it going throughout rather than gulping down loads at once.

ANd come back to this place any time - it's wonderful and there are so many inspirational losers here you'll always find plenty to read and chat about :)

good luck with week 1, just stick to it and you WILL lose :)

9. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Kelly!! Welcome to the diet! Hope your getting on ok today :p like everyone has said its a brilliant diet, you'll do amazingly if you give it your all! And no matter what time of the day or night, if you need it..the forum is here. Works wonders hehe xx

10. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi kelly welcome to LT. This is a fab diet and a fab forum. Logging on here is the best thing to do. You get lots of ideas there is always someone here to support you. Good luck for your 1st weigh in. xx:)

11. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    My first weigh in oooo there's a thought now I'm excited for that. Thanks so much to everyone for the kind words of support I hope I will be able to return the favour one day :thankyou::thankyou:

12. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    heya and good luck ;)

13. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Kelly and welcome!

How goes your first day then? Just get through the first week and it gets so much easier. That first weigh in will really spur you on for week 2 and the results on this are so great, every weigh in keeps you going!

Keep sipping plenty of water and keep yourself busy especially this first week. Good luck, not that you'll need it!

14. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was the same. V. surprised how pallatable the shakes were when I had my first one.

Welcome to you.

Alex

15. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Keeping up with the water had 2 shakes I'm only hungry not starving but i think thats more to do with I think I should be eating. I've decided its the having something sweet all the time that I could find hard. Maybe I'll have to try a chicken soup next week are they really as bad as I've read.

16. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck stay focused, try and keep yourself occupied and if you get an urge distract yourself! I look forward to seeing your first weigh in.

17. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

Hi Kelly
    Welcome aboard the weight loss flight. The shakes are fine with ice and cold water especially if you have a blender. You can also add a sweetner (tablet form) and they are just like a regular milkshake. I am now hooked on the chocolate one hot with a couple of sweetners.

The soup is a matter of taste I personally prefer not to have them, however when I did LT in the winter I had one a day because I was so cold.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.