Hello

Maisy Mouse

Hello everyone & well done on all ur loses so far. I have done Sw in the past but thought I knew it all & I'd go it alone but hey guess wot ? I can't do it alone I really need the support of the group so today I plucked up the courage to join a new class ( couldn't face old one as I'd lost count of the times I rejoined !!! ) but do you know I'm so glad I did. As soon as I walked into class there was just a totally different vibe about the place if u know wot I mean. Armed with 'bible' in hand after class I hit the supermarket to stock up & now I'm home & my supplies are carefully hidden away from OH & kids I know thats terrible but they eat all the strawberries, rasps etc etc etc & just for this first week I want them ALL to myself is that too much to ask ???????
Can't say I was too shocked at my weight but hey ho I didn't get this size swallowing fresh air so no point dwelling on it. Hope u all have a good week & I hope to report a decent loss next wk.

Well done for rejoining and good luck for your first week x x

Hi maisy, and welcome. Lots of luck on your journey, there may be many bends and roundabouts but we're all travelling to the same destination together!! I've had to hide the kelloggs chocolate wheats from my boyfriend ( they're in my empty laundry bin! he won't dare look in there in case my socks are in it!!!)

Well done Maisie! You won't regret going back. I have to hide my hifi bars from OH as he would scoff the lot! And I buy strawberries as he doesn't like them! AND he can't eat grapefruit because of his medication so I buy a 3 pack of red ones! I'm a horrible person really! :sign0151:

Welcome and well done for rejoining! I think a lot of us have fallen off the old wagon a few times.

I wish I had to hide my strawberries. The only person who steals them is my 10 month old son lol....They are very safe from my OH and my 7 year old, as they asre not chocolate covered!lol

Hi maisie, Well done for re-joining! Thats the hard part! lol! Look forward to chatting to you. Tracey x

Thanks everyone looking forward to chatting to u all.
1st day has been fab I'd forgotten how great SW is long may it continue. Even switched on the wii today which is a 1st in months & spent 30mins doing Samba de amigo, I luv that game. Had to close the curtains or anyone passing wld hav thought ' what the hell.....?????'

Back