Hello

syanna

Hello All,

My name is Anna and i am 26 years old. 8 years ago i was diagnosed with PCOS.

I have tried loads of different diets but never really seam to get any where. I went to see my doctor a few weeks back about getting help with my weight loss and my hubby and I are wanting to do another cycle of IVF but due to the 2 failed cycles that we have already done i have been advised to loose weight and bring my BMI down.

Anyhoo, the doctor told me to go away and loose 7lbs on my own before she will prescribe me orlistat? (not sure if thats how it is spelt). So tonight is weigh in at slimming world and so far I have managed to loose 5lbs in 2 weeks so big fingers crossed that i can loose my final 2lbs tonight and be able to get the extra help that i need.

:welcome2: to the xenical forum Anna!

I am a fellow slimming world attendee! I have been going since last July but yo-yo ing since about October. So a couple of weeks ago i asked my GP to prescribe me xenical and it has helped me enormously.
I will keep my fingers crossed for your 2 lb, good luck

seems a bit rude of your doc to be so brash! but you're well on your way to being able to get them and go on with your IVF.. good luck for the remaining 2lb!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for you welcome messages.

Well I didnt manage to loose anything this week, so still need to loose the 2lb before i can get my pills.

Called the doctor to book an appointment and she is on holiday so earliest day i can get in is Monday 15th so that gives me pleanty of time to shift this 2lb. (fingers crossed)

i'm sure you'll do it :)

good luck chick!! the only way is down!! haha

Back