Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lovelybelly, 25 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lovelybelly

lovelybelly New Member

Hi there,

I'm Rach and I am 24. I am one of those people that has always been big and would like nothing more than to be a healthy weight!

Am going to try once again to diet using a calorie counting site on the internet. The longest I have managed recently is 5 days. Not good!

Just wondering - do groups of people ever meet up in person? If I could find someone local to me it would really help to have someone in the same boat. I will try and come on here regularly but I work and am studying for a degree course also so my time is pretty limited! I live in Newbury in case there is anyone close...

Anyway, nice to meet you all!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins Rach :D:D:D

Isis x :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. We often have meets and see each other. Pleased you have joined us

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.