hellooo! :-) anyone still doing weightwatchers old points?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dotcotton, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Dotcotton

Dotcotton Member

Just thought I'd say hi, just downloaded this app and it's really good!
    I have been doing weight watchers since September and have lost 2stone so far, I want to lose 1 more, but I'm sticking to the old points. Would like to give pro points ago but I don't go to meetings/subscribe online so I don't have any of the info.
    Anyone else "going it alone?" x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amber1978

Amber1978 New Member

Me too!

I've started WW again today. I used to do it online but my membership lapsed and, having just moved house and needing every spare penny for paint and what not, I can't afford to rejoin. Waiting to see if someone I know who goes to meetings can get me an esource code because I can justify the cost of that.

I know most points off by heart and I have a calculator plus you can find the points in most things by searching online. I does mean that I have to stick to the old plan though but I like it and rarely feel too hungry.

I'd like to try to new plan so once I've finished the house I might start going to meetings. Need to start now though, no excuses! I want to lose 4.5 stones.

4. Tinkerbell20

Tinkerbell20 New Member

Hi I'm doing the new pro points and attend the meetings! I cud try help you understand if you like xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. There are many members still using the old plan

Irene xx

7. mad76

mad76 Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
  8. mad76

mad76 Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.