Hellooooo - have missed u lot !!

debz32

Gold Member
Hi guys - I'm back !!

Hope you are all well...have really missed this place :(

Hubby is on the road to recovery (after smashing wrist) but at the minute, all roads lead to mum, I'm afraid....so things have been really hectic !

Diet has also gone to pot....weighed myself this morning and am 13 stone :eek: I had got down to 12st 5 lbs at one point so I'm hoping the extra is just glycogen and will come off quickly....planning to get back on CD tomorro....ideally wanna get down to 11st 7lbs....and I know I can do that by Easter - YAY !!

Hope you are all OK....HELLO to all the newbies I haven't met yet - and it's great to be back....off to catch up on you all...

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

We have not met yet, but welcome back. You have done fantastic with your weight loss and to only put a little back on is great. how long have you been off it for?

Hi Debz,

We have not met yet, but welcome back. You have done fantastic with your weight loss and to only put a little back on is great. how long have you been off it for?

Hiya S.C. - nice to meet you.....;)

Haven't really been on CD since Christmas :eek: cos have been messing about with a day here and a day there...very bad, methinks !

so tomorrow is 'D' day and I'm gonna get back on track abd lose the last 21lbs !

how u doin ? are you finding it hard ??

catch ya later...

love

Debz
xx

Good to see you back Debz:cool: Glad hubby is on the mend:)

Hi Debz

Welcome back. We have 21 lbs to lose each. So the race begins.

I'm spending a fortune on CD and yo-yo-ing between 10st 12lb and 11st 3lb. Up and down, up and down.

I need a bit of competition or someone to give me a good talking to. I really need to get a move on.

Well done, for not putting on too much and this is a great place for inspiration.

Love Marylyn xxx:)

Hi Debz

Welcome back. We have 21 lbs to lose each. So the race begins.

I'm spending a fortune on CD and yo-yo-ing between 10st 12lb and 11st 3lb. Up and down, up and down.

I need a bit of competition or someone to give me a good talking to. I really need to get a move on.

Well done, for not putting on too much and this is a great place for inspiration.

Love Marylyn xxx:)

ON YOUR MARKS....GET SET.....GOOOOOOOOO !!

You're on ! let's see who can get that last 21lbs off first.....

WE CAN DO THIS Marylyn......come on !

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

Brill to see you back, you were missed about the place!

Delighted your OH is making a good recovery and that your now back on your diet.

You will be at goal by Easter if you get your head down.

There is a February Challenge run by Sparkle

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/8555-february-challenge.html

And a March Challenge run by snowj

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/8363-mad-march-challenge.html

Love Mini xxx

Thanx Mini - I soooo missed this place....and I'm delighted to be back !

looking forward to catching up on what's been going on...and will check out those challenges - thanx for the links - ur BRILL as always ! ;)

love

Debz
xx

how u doin ? are you finding it hard ??
xx

Hi Debz,

Doing ok with the diet, have my good days and bad days (more good than bad). Would not have done it without the support on here and good family and friends.

Good luck on re start, you will soon have the weight off. :)

Hi Debz

Lovely to see you again, glad your hubby's on the mend.

I'm sure you'll soon shift those last pounds

Take care
xxx

Hi Debz,

We haven't met but congratulations for the weight loss so far and keeping it off... I am starting CD this week, for the first (and ONLY) time... I am highly motivated although got really severe laryngitis at the moment, so it is a good job you can't talk to me!!!

Anyway, good luck and the last of the weight will come off, especially now you have competition!!

Can't wait to get to know everyone...

Love

Hiya....nice to meet you..I'm one of the newbies just about to finish my 3rd week. You've done really well and I'm sure you'll get the last bit off in no time...x

Hi and welcome back glad to hear your hubby is on the mend.

Good luck getting back on to CD tomorrow. You know you can do it and your goal weight for Easter will soon be within reach :)

Hey hun....dint see this before I replied to your other message!

Glad hubby is on his way back to normal....well, watever that is!!

Did you manage to reschedule the training day? You will be the bestest CDC!!

Anyway, delighted to have ye back with us hun....I am starting CD again for real tomoro....none of this crappy day on day off business....I WILL be in the 11's for Paddys weekend!!

And we WILL be at goal for Dublin babes!!

ON YOUR MARKS....GET SET.....GOOOOOOOOO !!

You're on ! let's see who can get that last 21lbs off first.....

WE CAN DO THIS Marylyn......come on !

love

Debz
xx

Debz,

This is just the focus I need, so we both know that positive thinking is the way forward and good things happen when we believe they will.

I'm glad that your husband has made a good recovery, that must have been a very painful thing.

Are you going to have 3 or 4 CD shakes a day?

I'm allowed 4 and I have to say I really feel I need them. I don't know how I ever managed on 3 Lipotrim last year.

Any tips from you to help me and likewise will be appreciated. I really want you to succeed.

Good Luck now
Marylyn xxx

Hi!

Best of luck starting tomorrow.

Amy

Hi Ya Debz,

Havn't been on the site for a while myself either.

Didn't realise anything had happened to your hubby but good to hear that he's on the mend.

I've not done great since christmas either but havn't put any on so thats good. You'll be back on tack in no time. We're more of a pair than we 1st thought thee and me.

I've still got another 2 1/2 stone to go as would like to be 11 stone but may settle to 11 1/2 will have to see how i go.

Good luck hun, you know you can do it look how well you've doe already

Take care

Jo

Back