Hellooooo

Laura W

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this, as this is my very first post! But just wanted to say hi to everyone... I joined SW yesterday and was told about this forum. Have had a look though and everyone seems so nice! Got 6.5 stone to lose (eek!) but I'm sure I'll get there.

Love Laura x

Welcome Laura. Well done for joining and good luck with your weight loss journey......we will look forawrd to hearing how you get on and all your experiences!! x x

OMG!! is this a SW forum ????? Thanks I thought it a bit strange I googled "Southern Water" (SW) and been on here ever since !!

Phil x

OMG!! is this a SW forum ????? Thanks I thought it a bit strange I googled "Southern Water" (SW) and been on here ever since !!

Phil x

LOL!! :p

Good luck Laura! Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Awww thanks for the nice welcome everyone. I'm sure I'll be on here a lot!

LOL at Phil! :D

Laura x

Laura x

Aww thanks for the nice welcome everyone! I'm sure I'll be on here a lot!

LOL at Phil! :D

Laura x

Hiya!

Welcome to SW and MiniMins. Please leave negativity at the door and explore our little wacky world of, food, exercise, recipes, inspiration, rants about men and anything else that's on your mind.

Any question please ask, you might not get an answer but you must show willing! :p

Natt xxx

hi laura,welcome x i'm pretty new to this site and must say i think its great!helped me stay on track last few weeks. i have loads to lose,. like you, but can see myself doing it this time.good luck with your journey xx jo xx

Hi Laura and welcome!!
You will love not only SW as a plan, but Minimins too. It has certainly been my helpline in the past!

Good luck with your journey!

hi laura. welcome to the forum, which I am sure you'll find invaluable - the people on here are fab, and the inspiration you will receive is priceless; just to know that there are people out there with the same issues is a relief.

I now have 6.5 stone to lose too - so keep in touch - would be interesting to swap notes.

Best wishes!

Rachel

Thanks everyone! Everyone is sooo nice :)

I have been having red days so far, I am really enjoying eating healthy food, and I also refused a Mcdonalds cheeseburger with a big grin on my face! I have been looking at the other plans but they seem a bit daunting so I am going to stick with red and green for now and then see how that goes for a few weeks and then maybe experiment a bit more. There is sooo much choice though! I am going camping this weekend but I have planned ahead, I'm going to take all my own food, I have bought loads of fruit to take with me and I'll be doing quite a lot of walking too so that will help.

I'll definitely be sure to keep you all updated and keep in touch, I am finding reading everyones posts very motivating, and I had a very supportive phone call from my Slimming World consultant today too :)

I love Minimins!! LOL

Laura x

Hey again Laura!

Glad your enjoying the plan so far. And I think you are right, study the basic Red and Green first before you start messing about with Sucess Express and Mix2Max and Extra Easy and all that jazz!

Good luck hun,

Natt xxx

Back