hellooooo

Discussion in 'Exante' started by loci, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. loci

loci Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Evening all!!!
    Well, thought I’d introduce myself as I’m going to be relying on you lot for support!!
    I start exante tomorrow, half nervous, half excited. I do really well on low carb diets but you know what I just can’t get my mind in to it at the moment, I need something extreme and to take the whole food/thought process out of the way for a bit to a) give myself a boost and b) get me in the zone.
    So here I am starting exante!
    Have eaten like an absolute piglet the last three weeks and put 7lbs on so now heaviest ever, however, I’m confident a few of those 7lbs will disappear just by drinking my water allowance which I’ve been slack on.
    I've bought a 4 week mega pack (VERY surprised at the bars thought they'd be those piddly little slim fast type ones) and plan to do total solution for at least two weeks, if i get on ok i'll continue for the 4 weeks and then move up to the 2 packs a day and a small low carb meal.

Anyways enough rambling, just wanted to say hi!!

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    hello, and good luck, there are lots of people starting about this time, I started today and also got the month pack which seems to be a really good deal - the bars are lovely xxx

Good luck xx

4. PrettyPaula

PrettyPaula Amusing Title.

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hellooo!

Welcome to the fold! i am the same as you, i know i lose very well on atkins/kimkins etc , but i needed something to take the thinking out of it!

i'm doing a mix of total solution and working solution... adding the odd very low carb meal to keep me happier and healthier.

So welcome! and enjoy xx

5. loci

loci Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Yeah Paula I was reading some of your posts, thats why I'm going to do this for a month because I can't seem to get my head in to food at all at the moment, plus it'll save me a fortune on wine ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.