Discussion in 'Exante' started by loci, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. loci

loci Member

Low Carb
    Evening all!!!
    Well, thought I’d introduce myself as I’m going to be relying on you lot for support!!
    I start exante tomorrow, half nervous, half excited. I do really well on low carb diets but you know what I just can’t get my mind in to it at the moment, I need something extreme and to take the whole food/thought process out of the way for a bit to a) give myself a boost and b) get me in the zone.
    So here I am starting exante!
    Have eaten like an absolute piglet the last three weeks and put 7lbs on so now heaviest ever, however, I’m confident a few of those 7lbs will disappear just by drinking my water allowance which I’ve been slack on.
    I've bought a 4 week mega pack (VERY surprised at the bars thought they'd be those piddly little slim fast type ones) and plan to do total solution for at least two weeks, if i get on ok i'll continue for the 4 weeks and then move up to the 2 packs a day and a small low carb meal.

Anyways enough rambling, just wanted to say hi!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hello, and good luck, there are lots of people starting about this time, I started today and also got the month pack which seems to be a really good deal - the bars are lovely xxx

Good luck xx
  4. PrettyPaula

PrettyPaula Amusing Title.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save

Welcome to the fold! i am the same as you, i know i lose very well on atkins/kimkins etc , but i needed something to take the thinking out of it!

i'm doing a mix of total solution and working solution... adding the odd very low carb meal to keep me happier and healthier.

So welcome! and enjoy xx
  5. loci

loci Member

Low Carb
    Yeah Paula I was reading some of your posts, thats why I'm going to do this for a month because I can't seem to get my head in to food at all at the moment, plus it'll save me a fortune on wine ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.