Hellooooo!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hey all, hope your well.

I've been on and off slimming world for years now, hit my target whilst on it but sadly piles the weight (and more) back on. However, I did have a baby in the meantime! My son is now nearly there years old so haven't got an excuse anymore! So yeah, here I am back on slimming world for g it alone from home. I have restarted my food diary so please feel free to look and comment! I apologise in advance of I ask lots of silly questions as the plan has changed a fair bit since I last done it!

Love and hugs xx SJ xx

Hey Sarah, nice to meet you! :) I'm doing SW from home too because I'm too poor to join so I can join you in silly questions lol. I spend most of my time on here searching for syn values! But it is very useful since I don't have the books. Got the SW magazine today so going to give that a read this evening, see if there's any good ideas.

See you around!

Hiya Heather! This site really is a gods send huh! It helped me get to my goal weight the first time round so hoping it will help me again! So many syn values have changed though, what used to be free now isn't etc etc, so looks like im going to have to be doing some careful planning!

Good to meet old friends again Sarah-Jane:)

I'm still here plodding along...

I think I remember you too. I have been a consistent yoyo dieter too. Good luck and look forward to your posts x

Hello! Welcome back. I'm an old timer too, also with a you gets who's nearly three. No excuses any more! I went back to class and got a 12 week countdown, to give myself a kick up the bum restart. I know if I did it from home I wouldn't be as accountable and probably cheat myself!
Good luck. X

Hiya Sarah, i'm doing SW from home too and have found this site amazing! I'm looking forward to following your journey, good luck :D

Back