hellooooo

ibskinny

hello everyone, i'm getting my first ever supply tomorrow and can't wait. i'm so excited....:gimi:
it's great to read of so many people doing so well, i only hope i can post the same kind of results as you all, im in for the long haul so i'm going to get me a little ticker and a nice page.
aaarrrgggghhhhh.... i really can't wait.
xx

thankyou thankyou and good luck to you too x :)

Welcome, Good Luck for tomorrow. Stick with it, I'm in my 3rd week and it is getting better all the time.

hello everyone, i'm getting my first ever supply tomorrow and can't wait. i'm so excited....:gimi:
it's great to read of so many people doing so well, i only hope i can post the same kind of results as you all, im in for the long haul so i'm going to get me a little ticker and a nice page.
xx

Best of luck, stick with it for as long as you can, it's so worth it!

Hiya, I'm starting AGAIN tomoro too. I lost 3 stone last year in about 3 months and lived the high life for months until January when I have put two back on. Started binging at Christmas thinking I'd jump back on in January which led to February and now I'm in June and starting for about the 10th time. I so need support this time. I am going to do it with your help. It is so inspiring reading the stories here and I know it can be done and I can do it but I just need somewhere I can be when I am tempted. I'm happy to support too but just for this first week, day in and day out I am going to moan here until I feel in control somehow.

Col

thanks everyone, i'm going to try, good luck me and everyone x

Hiya, I'm starting AGAIN tomoro too. I lost 3 stone last year in about 3 months and lived the high life for months until January when I have put two back on. Started binging at Christmas thinking I'd jump back on in January which led to February and now I'm in June and starting for about the 10th time. I so need support this time. I am going to do it with your help. It is so inspiring reading the stories here and I know it can be done and I can do it but I just need somewhere I can be when I am tempted. I'm happy to support too but just for this first week, day in and day out I am going to moan here until I feel in control somehow.

Col

well i'll moan with you, no probs, think i'll need it, we''l moan together and think of thin things together, lol... good luck x

xx
Welcome to the forum hun and i am sure you will soon be posting great losses xxx

welcome to the forun hun and good luck :)

Hey, I love your name "ibskinny" - very postive! :) And you will be skinny soon too! yay!!!

I am on week 2 and really enjoying my LT experience - its a great way to loose weight - so motivating and exciting! And this place is awesome, so many great people hear who have done it and are doing it.

I look forward to seeing your ticker up and seeing you achieve your goal!

Best wishes!

Julz
xoxox

xx

Welcome to the gang and good luck , it's tough but the rewards are high. Don't forget your ticker so we know where your at x:p

Col

Good for you - you'll get plenty of abuse and support depending on what you need - oh and also smut:eek:

xx

With that positive attitude you will do amazing, keep it up and best of luck xx:D

hey well done for starting, i on my 1st day today so we can help each other throught the 1st week...I am quite excited too the shakes dont taste that bad i actually enjoy them so far.

Good luck x

Hello and welcome to the forum. Remember to keep us all posted and if you start to struggle...jump straight on here as there is always someone to offer help and advice.x

well hello again, my first day gone ok, no probs at all, started feeling a bit hungry early afternoon but was manageable. drunk more water than i have a bath in, lol.... i'm surprised i like black tea and the only thing i'm finding is now, i'm a bit bored and feeling a bit peckish and all i can think of is the fridge. i'm hoping it will pass. going to get my ticker sorted now. xx

hey well done for starting, i on my 1st day today so we can help each other throught the 1st week...I am quite excited too the shakes dont taste that bad i actually enjoy them so far.

Good luck x

good luck to you too, i'm pleased they actually taste ok..... in fact i really enjoyed my chicken soup. its like the stuff you get out of a vending machine which bizarrely i've always been quite partial to........ ?

Back