Helloooooo, I'm back and ready!!

Dolly2

Hi Everyone, well some may remember me but there seems to be a few new names aswell.....I did the cambridge for 7 weeks prior to going on holiday for 3 weeks. I made the decision to throw away the scales and found out the morning that i flew that i had lost an amazing 23lbs!!! That was being on SS and a couple of weeks SS+.
So now i am back and have just re weighed to find out i have put on 7lbs over the 3 weeks, now i am not disappointed by that as i have really enjoyed myself. And i was being good, it was really the alcohol that blew it!!
How is everyone else doing? (Spangles, Mamma and Mrs Fatbum??). Am looking forward to tucking into the next stage of losing the weight and looking good...:D

Dolly xxx

welcome back dolly! and congratulations - both on the loss and on a frankly tiny gain considering you had three weeks of pleasure!

well, i'm fine. still plugging away at SS as always. Had my 810 week which was fine, though it's a relief to be back on food abstenance. Had a bit of a health scare about 10 days ago - suspected gallstones, so I have a scan tomorrow and plenty of meds... which have made me gain 1.5lbs in the last week despite being 100%, and I had no fun at all to earn that weight!

today i am being BRAVE about it. :) <- brave smile

Hi Dolly, Wow what a fantastic loss you have had before you went away on Holiday :) Glad you have had a lovely time away hehe! I am starting SS tomorrow and i am really excited :) Cant wait to get going!! Hope to talk to you more on this site xx

Well done! 23lbs is amazing!

As a daily weigher - I can only envy your will power!

Dolly glad you had a great time and not to much damage done. You returning has given me a kick up the bum I think I'm the same weight as when you went oops 10lb to target.
How you getting on are you back on the diet?

Hi Dolly2

:welcome: back.
Very inspirational weight losses there, and well done for returning before too much damage was done ;)

welcome back dolly! hope you had a great holiday! i think for 3 weeks away you have done well :) it will be gone in no time xxxx

its been a silly few weeks for me but its improved. glad to have u back x

Sorry for the delay in responding, jetlag has taken over my afternoon and evenings and yesterday i was shattered before i even did my fight for the bus to Tulse Hill from Brixton Station!! Still managed to elbow my way onto a seat though:D
Spangles: You are my hero, i have just looked at your latest pictures and cant believe how amazing you look, your weight loss seems so symetrical, and you still have your boobs/waist and booty in proportion.....
Mamma: Your weightloss journey motivates me so much and your minor fluctuation is a gentle prod from above to keep you in check!! Seriously, we can do this together...
Mrs FB>>>>> You are doing so well, and glad you are still determined to show you mil that you rock and she will never win!!!
To everyone else, thank you i look forward to speaking with you over the coming months. I still have a good 3 stone to lose and will again remove the scales as i am a serial weigher, this works great for me but i do agree it is NOT for everyone. I am on my last day of food as i decided to cut carbs etc out over the past few days to make it slightly easier and i hope to SS for the next 4 weeks.
Dolly x

OMG dolly, are you a Tulse-hillbilly??

I live in Herne Hill!

Spangles, I am a tulse Hillbilly visitor!! I live on the South Coast but work in London (All London Hospitals) but my brother lives in Tulse Hill and i park my car there at least 2 times a week and stay over to save on travel a couple of times a month. I was born in Camberwell, good ol Kings College.
I love watching how mad Brixton is, yesterday i watched a woman get on the No 2 with a chair!!! At rush hour :D I travel up and down Herne Hill, Blimey what a small world. xxxx

Back