Hellooooooo

missfatpants

Hi guys and girls.

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am hoping to start Lt tomorrow - my appointment at chemist is 9.15. I weigh 14st 4lb and am 5.6 and want to get down to 10st. I have never done a tfr diet before so am really worried I won't b able to do it. Past few weeks I have been gradually cutting down my food intake and yesterday and today managed on couple slim fast shakes and an Atkins bar. I think my main problem is going to b alcohol - y is it so dangerous when u in ketosis? I hope the chemist give me the satchets tomorrow. I have been reading through all your posts and u are all just bloomin amazing! I really hope I can be as successful as you all. You are so inspirational .

Ann-Marie
Xx

Hi and welcome!

I was a wee bit heavier than you when I started 15st 2lbs .. And I'm 5'6 also ..
But I'm delighted to report after my 5th week I weight 13st 2lbs ...

So good luck LT is fab Let us all know how you get on at the chemist!

As for the drink I would have loved a glass of vino ESP on the weekends but I have ha no cravings .. you'll see when you start (plus search for the thread on alcohol it very dangerous when on this diet and in ketosis) after day 13 everything just clicked it was a routine and I was full of energy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks becky boo - you have done absolutely amazing - what an achievement !!! I hope I am saying similar in 5 weeks! I was about 15 stone three weeks ish ago with clothes on on Docs scales but as been cutting down and on xenical have lost 8lbs as weighed my self this am no clothes on as 14.4 but will have my proper weight tomorrow at chemist to go by. Thanks so much 4 replying. Xx

Hi missfatpants

i hear ya.. i love my tea... and im dreading it already.. but i do remember that the ketosis cuts out the cravings...

I have gotten my head around that one.. I have decided... This is only temporary and its for a short time.. I can resume when i stop... give it all you got and you will do well!!!

(besides when you are a skinny chic you wont need the alcohol to make you feel better.. itll be a new and confident you..)

wish you the best!!! i am starting this week myself..

please god we will get there!! onwards and upwards....

welcome!
just get through the first 3 days and the rest is a breeze, ive done nearly 2 stone in 23 days.. just stick to the instructions ridgedly and you WILL lose loads of weight.

Hi

Tobeaskinnyme. Thank u for replying- you are lovely to do that. I really feeling down as my other half had a go at me that it going cost 36 pounds but he spends that every two days on vodka and coke. Suppose that another story because my parents support us at forty years old - how sad is that.

Nathan u look rather dishy now and u give me hope - you are so inspirational too. Feel very low but i will do it. One hour at a time.

Xxx

Hey, we all get low sometimes but with weightloss you'll get plenty of confidence and you'll be better able to manage the low times. As for your other half, sounds like he's afraid you might get some confidence and stop putting up with his vodka and coke habit. Plus, with losing weight, you'll have more confidence to face the world, get a job to support yourself and be able to be independent of your parents. Dont be down on yourself hun, do the lipo, get your confidence back. And remember we all have bad days, youre not alone there. Wishing you all the best, we can do this x

hi

Anne-marie this is something that you and only you can control and remember it is You who allows people to take your piece of mind .. so chin up, you can do it!!

The last time i was doing this was to fit into a dress for someone elses wedding.. this time is for me and me only..

They dont feel fat when they look into the mirror, we do..

It is natural to feel a bit nervous.. you will be okay as nathan said - after 3 days you wont care about the small things.. I just cant wait to look at the scale moving every morning.. (I remember hopping out of bed each morning on my first week - only to see the scale go down each day... sets you up with a PMA for the day..)

Onwards and Upwards!!!!!

to candy loss & tobeaskinnyme,

You are both such lovely people and your words have really encouraged and help me this morning. I cant tell you how much i appreciate that you have replied back to my moaning!! But thanks to you all I now have renewed vim and vigour to take the bull by the horns and go for this diet. I am looking forward to it actually but i may not be saying that at end of the day or next few days - but i am determined to stick to it. Thank you so much.

So I am off in about an hour to the pharmacy to get weighed and hopefully my packs. Think i might also get the ketostix and some mouth freshner as from reading the posts it will be needed!! I will come back later and post my actual start weight and how my day has gone. You lovely people have helped me so much already by just giving my the ooomph I needed to start this diet.

See you soon,

ann-marie
xxx

Good luck today Anne-Marie, I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on. Im on my 5th day today and feeling better than I have in years. Ive found this forum to be a great support, just remember your not alone and that we all have different problems but at the end of the day we have the same goals.

Good Luck Anne-Marie. I'm starting my shakes today also. It feels really strange knowing no solid food is going to pass my lips for the forseable future but i'm sure we'll do it x.

Thanks big brudge - i hope I can get to day five. U have done so well so far! how have u managed it ?

Jenben - nice to hear from someone else on day one too!! Good luck to you also - we can do it!!!!

Well went to pharmacy and my official weight is 14st 8lbs bmi 32. Awful statistics. I have also taken a pic of me and I am going bite the bullet and post my changes every week. God I look bloody awful so I apolgise if I put you off your shakes !!!

So day one - so far so good - vanilla shake not that good. Lunch had strawberry and at 6 having last shake of day chocolate . Have managed all my water today.

Hope everybody else is having a good day. Once again my photos are pretty grim of me but I hope putting them on here will make keep going as I don't want ever look like this again EVER.

Ann-Marie

Xxx

image-145935738.jpg

hi

BEST OF LUCK.. your on the road now.. and its deffo the right path!!

best of luck jenben too on your first day!

xxx
to everyone else - keep going!!

:welcome2:

Just been reading your thread and pleased to here that you have started and you had such a brilliant 1st day.

You'll see I'm a relative 'newbie' here but we are all here for simular reasons and there is no embarrasment here, only support and friendship. ;)

Wishing you all the very best of luck on your weight loss journey - you'll be terriffic!

Back