Helloooooooo!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Hi, all ive not been aorund for just over a week, ive drove myself mad with itching...

2 weeks ago i started to itch a bit on my thigh, i scratched myself til i was bleeding, then i noticed my arms were starting to get itch, and the next thing im raking my stomach too!

ive never had a reaction to anything before so trying to work out what it was, was a nightmare....then it clicked...

i had been taking the green tea regular without forgetting for nearly 3 weeks,i was reacting to green tea.

after some googling,there it was, the itch and scratching and rash was changing to hives in some parts so it was definitely allergy.

ive been off the green tea for coming up to a week and the rash and redness on my thighs,my underarms is almost gone. my tummy is still a tad itchy. my tummy, arms and thights look like ive had chicken pox, where ive been scratching.

im convinced it was the green tea capsules, im not sure if its actually the green tea or something else in the capsule so when the rash has completely gone and no more itchyness im going to try having green tea as a drink just once a day and to see what happens.

so thats why ive not been around :cry:
ive missed you guys!!!!

i lost 4lb last week, and tomorrow is weigh in...come on!!!!!

xoxo

Hi Bunny, I've been wondering where you've been :) Sorry to hear about your rash, at least you know what might be causing it. There you were taking them capsules thinking they're good for you! Well done on the weightloss and for sticking to the diet. xx

that sounds terrible :( are you feeling better now? and well done for losing 4lb even though you've been poorly xxx

it was awful,thankfully i only got it when i could cover up. at first i thought it was linked to my laptop, as there has been reports that laptop heat on the skin can cause irritation, and as it started on my thighs thats what i first thought off. then when i noticed my arms itching then my stomach, i knoew it had to be something else.

i then thought, jeez, i wonder if ive got scabies off someone :eek::eek: but then i dont ever come in contact closer enough for that and the rash was different from scabies... its been awful.slowly its fading now, and the only time i still feel a bit itchy is at night when im watching the tv, i guess sitting still, and having the heating on annoys it a bit, im hoping that by next week, all the itching has finally gone! :D

Hi Bunny, I've been wondering where you've been :) Sorry to hear about your rash, at least you know what might be causing it. There you were taking them capsules thinking they're good for you! Well done on the weightloss and for sticking to the diet. xx

I know, couldnt believe it...taking something so good for you for it to make you ill lol...the irony of it!!

ive missed you guys though...i'll be catching up properly tomorrow though, and checking in with the diaries etc :D

Back