Hellpp!! I've been bad.

Dollyanna

Last night I went out for a friend's birthday...you probably see loads of threads that start like this!

I had 3 large glasses of white wine so thats 9 x 3 = 27...

One slice of pepperoni pizza = 11.5 syns

Potato wedges = 8 syns

and then 3 shots, not sure how many syns are in these, not sure what sort of shots they were either...I did a search and it came up with mug shots instead so can anyone help me syning these?

Also my weigh in day is Thursday, does anyone think I can still get a loss by Thursday after the mess I made last night? And what I can do to resolve it?

xxx

erm after my last night out i researched shots and i think I fount that they can be anywhere between 5 and 10syns per shot depending on the type (but don't quote me on that!!)

To be honest if it was me, I would just draw a line under it. Stick rigidly to the plan for the rest of the week. Eat plenty of superfree and drink lots of water. Maybe even do a wee bit extra exercise if you feel upto it.

But the most important thing is not to worry about it. You still have to have a life while losing weight!!

erm after my last night out i researched shots and i think I fount that they can be anywhere between 5 and 10syns per shot depending on the type (but don't quote me on that!!)

To be honest if it was me, I would just draw a line under it. Stick rigidly to the plan for the rest of the week. Eat plenty of superfree and drink lots of water. Maybe even do a wee bit extra exercise if you feel upto it.

But the most important thing is not to worry about it. You still have to have a life while losing weight!!

Thank youu! I feel a bit better about it now. I'll be really good and stick to plan, even if I STS I'll be happy! Just petrified of going back up again. You have really good losses!! xxx

When I have done this is the past I make a big batch of speed soup and will have it for lunch and dinner (I love it tho so it aint hard for me to do), my weight in is on a tuesday and ive still lost weight even after big nights out which included alot more alcohol than yours hehe

When I have done this is the past I make a big batch of speed soup and will have it for lunch and dinner (I love it tho so it aint hard for me to do), my weight in is on a tuesday and ive still lost weight even after big nights out which included alot more alcohol than yours hehe

Haha! Do you still think I'll be able to have roughly 5 syns a day and still lose? I don't think I can go through Sun - Thur without syning a tiny bit, like using mayo in stuff etc..xx

Haha! Do you still think I'll be able to have roughly 5 syns a day and still lose? I don't think I can go through Sun - Thur without syning a tiny bit, like using mayo in stuff etc..xx

Just eat normally, its done now and starving yourself is going to hinder - not help - your weight loss. Have AT LEAST 5 syns a day. If you want to cut back just try eating plenty of superfree with your meals, drink plenty of water and cut back on carbs a bit. 5 syns is a hundred calories - the same as about 2 apples. It is going to have zero effect on your weight loss. Syns are there just to teach us to generally eat healthily but without depriving us of treats entirely - they dont in themselves make us lose weight.

You may or may not lose, but depriving yourself definitely will not help. Good luck x :)

Just eat normally, its done now and starving yourself is going to hinder - not help - your weight loss. Have AT LEAST 5 syns a day. If you want to cut back just try eating plenty of superfree with your meals, drink plenty of water and cut back on carbs a bit. 5 syns is a hundred calories - the same as about 2 apples. It is going to have zero effect on your weight loss. Syns are there just to teach us to generally eat healthily but without depriving us of treats entirely - they dont in themselves make us lose weight.

You may or may not lose, but depriving yourself definitely will not help. Good luck x :)

Thank you! That's really helpful. I'll keep going as usual then. Am going to make a superspeed soup today so hopefully that should help. :)
xxx

Dollyanna said:

O couldn't do that either lol just stick 100% to the plan! Good luck :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back