• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help 11 weeks to hols and lost my way

hi everyone,
I have started exante total three weeks ago and lost 16 pounds but seem to have lost it, Ive got 11 weeks til i go on holiday and at 18st 8lb i am terrified that if I don't pull it back together i wont even fit on the plane! :cry:i have my three packs a day but then snack on cheese, eggs etc and have a couple of bottles of wine at the weekend. I know I just have to stick to it and get on with it but hoped that by writing this it may help. It would also be great to have a diet buddy so we could keep each other on track!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Julie youre never going to lose weight that way. Its only 11 weeks. Youve managed 3 weeks already so just keep taking it a day at a time and that 11 weeks will be gone before you know it.

assj

Silver Member
hi julie :) just wanted to say you have done brilliantly so far well done!!! :)
i will be your buddy if you want? i only started yesterday finding it hard with a stonking headache lol we could try and keep each other on track :)
try not to worry too much about the plane, i got myself so worked up when i went on hols last october i was around 19st 7lbs and i was fine in the seat much to my relief so you will be absulutely fine in 11 weeks time, where are you off to?
keep going hun
xxx

11 weeks out of your life is nothing really so try and get back on track and see those scales going down :D

Think about how much nicer you will feel on holiday when you are at least a dress size smaller and how much you will appreciate the food after 11 weeks of exante ;)

There is no magic way of having the will power to do this diet but maybe buy yourself a really nice dress 1 or 2 sizes smaller for your holiday and hang it out to be seen as a target to aim for or promise yourself an extra treat on holiday (massage,special restaurant,new hair do or special trip etc) I find having something to aim for really helps you focus.

Good luck and stop nibbling ;)

Julie youre never going to lose weight that way. Its only 11 weeks. Youve managed 3 weeks already so just keep taking it a day at a time and that 11 weeks will be gone before you know it.
This. Taking it a day at a time will help so much.

Good luck hun, you can do it!!!!!

In 11 weeks you could be nearly 3 stone lighter if you stick to it - that's what I'm telling myself as I work better with a finite period and am only planning on doing the drastic diet till Easter (although I personally should confess to not doing TS)- good luck