HELP! 1st week Lipotrim BAD RESULT?

Gordz

Hi everyone,

i've been on LP for 1 week now and had my first weigh in today.

I feel like ive lost weight but the weigh in showed i've only lost 2 lbs in 1 week? :cry:

Compared to everyone ive seen post on here that must be the worst result ?

I havent slipped up once and have been drinking 2 litres water everyday?

Can someone please shed some light for me on whats gone wrong ?

By the way well done to everyone thats been doing this and losing weight.

Thanks

I only lost 2 pound in my first week and 8 in my second.....completely jealous of the people that lost a stone in their first week......
Depends on home much water you retain and things......but it will even out. Also depends on how big you are compared to others.....if you have less weight to lose you may lose it slower....X

Hi there. I'm not sure if your male or female...so the time of the month question might not be relevant!!

I would say you definitely need to increase your water intake. Try and get it nearer to 4 litres if you can.

Your body will catch up next week. Stick with it. I totally understand your frustration, but I'm confident you'll be rewarded with a lovely loss next week like Taryn.

Oh and welcome to the forum.x

dont depair, a loss is a loss.

you may not have had much water/glycogen to get rid off
did you drink in excess of 2 litres of water a day (more the better)
did you wear same clothes?
depends if you only have a little to lose to start off with
had you had a shake or drink of water before your WI? (pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter)
watch dvd again and make sure you are not missing anything or having something you shouldn't

speak to pharm for their advice too. stick with it and well done on your initial loss.

H

Hi Gordz!

Welcome to the forum hun! x

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with your weight loss, but as I'm also having to remind myself today, any loss is good.

If you've been following the plan exactly, the only thing I can think of is that you need to drink more - 2 litres per day is the minimum recommendation. Water is really important to help fat metabolism and to stop you from retaining fluid.

Also, are you male? Just seeing if we can rule out TOTM as a factor!

I know it can be disappointing and disheartening when you don't feel like you've lost enough, but stick with it - I know people often lose a lot in their first week, but many here have also had weeks where they've lost 2lbs and then gone on to lose loads the next week. This week may not be an indication of how it will go every week.

Don't let it get you down hun! x

Mx

OMG! You guys make me feel like it was worth going LP just to realise there's still nice people in the world! :rolleyes:

I posted the thread 5 minutes ago and already some really great people have responded. Thanks!

I forgot to mention im Male, weighed 14st 3lb on my initial visit to the pharmacy and today on my first WI 14st 1lb.

I am definately staying on but I was just abit disppointed with the number.

Must admit I actaully feel like Ive lost weight and the ladies at work seemed to notice wink wink...

I will take all of your advice and up my water intake.

Also do you think doing some light exercise during the week will boost my weight loss as well?

Ive got 5 weeks to lose 2 stones wanna get down to 12? Is it possible and any tips?

Thanks again x

hi gordz and welcome to minis
i agree with the above comments regarding the water. 4litres a day should give you a bigger loss next week. don't overdo the excercise until you get a bit further into the diet. good luck for this week though

Welcome aboard m8m as others have said you need to up your water intake. Also as you are slimmer than a lot of us your losses wil not be as drastic as us serious chubbers :)

OMG! You guys make me feel like it was worth going LP just to realise there's still nice people in the world! :rolleyes:

I posted the thread 5 minutes ago and already some really great people have responded. Thanks!

I forgot to mention im Male, weighed 14st 3lb on my initial visit to the pharmacy and today on my first WI 14st 1lb.

I am definately staying on but I was just abit disppointed with the number.

Must admit I actaully feel like Ive lost weight and the ladies at work seemed to notice wink wink...

I will take all of your advice and up my water intake.

Also do you think doing some light exercise during the week will boost my weight loss as well?

Ive got 5 weeks to lose 2 stones wanna get down to 12? Is it possible and any tips?

Thanks again x
Hi hun
Everyone else has given great advice about all the weight loss stuff...just thought i would ask if you have checked your inch loss!! You can lose loads of inches and less weight..then the week after less inches and more weight!
Up your water, welcome and fingers crossed for you next week!! xxx

Welcome aboard m8m as others have said you need to up your water intake. Also as you are slimmer than a lot of us your losses wil not be as drastic as us serious chubbers :)

Speak for yourself 'fatty' :D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

hey - keep er lit - im sure next week u will have an awesome result - did the chemist check u where in ketosis ok?? think they should have if they doing their jobs ok!

GOOD LUCK MATE!

XX

Back