Help 2nd attempted

Hi everyone really new to this forum, Im trying to start my 2nd time on lipotrim, the 1st time i lost 2stone in 5wks i really need this. I normally just get strawberry but this time it makes me feel really sick and can vomit. Is there a nicer favour or any tips to get back into. please help

Hi Louie, unfortunately everyone has different tastes so I don't know which one you'll like the best; personally I don't like the strawberry or vanilla and I only drink chocolate with some coffee in it. Maybe ask your pharmacist to give you one of each to try?

I did it for three weeks in April and lost a stone and a half, then stopped without refeeding for two months and put back on half a stone, now Im on week two after starting again. It really isn't the kind of diet you can do unless you're in the right mindset so if you don't feel like you can stick to it right now, maybe you could try something else? My mum does the maintenence shakes for breakfast and lunch and then has dinner in the evening and she finds that it helps her to eat sensibley, or you could do the same with slimfast or something?

Hi ad welcome
I like the chocolate the best and the soup with alittle black peeper. Black tea and loads of water. The other flavour are ok but prefer the other ones. You just got to get your mindset right. I have been doing this 5 weeks now and have lost nearly 2 stone and no I am I the maintance. I might go back to the other one soon I still got 3 to 5 stone to lose !! You can do it !! Xxxxx good luck xxx

Back