HELP-2ND WEEK GAINED A 1LB!

xsparklex

Had weigh in last night and feel dreadful, got on the scales and and she asked if i had a bad week,if id eaten anything ect....

Felt like i was made out to be a liar and a cheat... They have put it down to my period being due and that it could be water retention...

Ive stuck to my diet, done some walking over the weekend and drunk my four litrles of water every day...

Feel like a freak everyone in my group lost between 4-8 lbs, couldn't tell my group felt like a let down..

As the week before a girl admitted cheating and lost a 1lb can you beleive that and we were all abit jelous that she had lots of nice food ect...

Feel crap, pocketless lol and really hurt...:wave_cry:

If you have stuck to the diet, you will have lost weight, it's probably just that the scales didn't reflect this due to water retention. I know that the weigh-in before and after my period are always disappointing; I usually stay the same and then have a larger loss the next week. Also remember that four litres of water weigh a heck of a lot - if you'd had something to drink just before your weigh-in it could have shown on the scales too.

Don't lose heart - I know it's a bit rubbish, but just keep on trucking and the weight will fall off, promise. There's a hug coming your way! xx

Hels is right sparkle. sometimes those scales can be our downfall. If u didnt cheat, you did lose weight. Are your clothes looser? Are you perioding? Hold your breath for next week x

Hi.
I had the same problem, but you know we all different bodies that react differently depending on our cycle. If you stick to it, you should lose more weight next week. And also I have no water at least 30minutes before I weight in and I go to the bathroom before and take my shoes and trousers off. Water weights a lot so if you drunk before it could also be that.
Bun not to worrie you are on the right path, stick to it and you'll see...

Yeah clothes are looser, people have said im looking really good but ive only lost 6lb all in all and gained a 1lb, Haven't had a period yett and really wishing lol it would come as not sure if this is affecting my keotis, did drink lots of water before weigh in... but so was everybody else...

Im sticking to it still, just abit tearful, and dealing with the emotions grr, meeting a mate today for lunch and so feel like eating the biggest chocalote cake in sight grrr xxxxxx

I had my first drop in last Saturday and had gained a pound but had my period. I was so upset I burst into tears when I got home. I was hungry and over it but stuck with it and had my weight in last night and lost 8lbs.

Chin up...it'll come off!

I had my first drop in last Saturday and had gained a pound but had my period. I was so upset I burst into tears when I got home. I was hungry and over it but stuck with it and had my weight in last night and lost 8lbs.

Chin up...it'll come off!

That's a brilliant loss Amanda and all credit to you for sticking to it when you felt so rotten......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks guys, don't know where id be with your surport, mett my mate for lunch and had my foodpack lol before i went and sat with my black coffee, and she brought me a coffee because she felt rotten eating in front of me, so still sticking to it and made a promise to myself to be more active everyday, so started cleaning the house frantically today!

Thanks girls Becky xx Gonna share my weight gain with my group nxt week....

Awww, don't despair - if you are following the plan, there is NO WAY you have gained weight. It is not physically possible on 500 calories a day to gain weight. Bodies are funny things - just keep the faith, and know your body will shed the pounds as it chooses to - but the key factor is, it WILL shed weight.

I know it's upsetting - but don't you worry, and do not let it tempt you off the rails.

One lady in our group only lost ounces the first two weeks, then it rolled off...there is no way of knowing why, bbut have faith - IT IS WORKING. :)

XXX

;)Good for you for sticking to it. You will come the other side smiling 100% sure.

Keep with it sparkle i bet you will be pleasently suprised next weigh in. This is from memory and may not be totally accurate but i'm sure 1 litre of water recently drunk can weigh 2.2Llbs.

So don't loose heart, and keep going honey. :hug99:

Back