HELP!!! 5 mths of no cheating, just had mother of all blowouts!

Well done for coming on here and looking for support! I do think it's very important to continue having things you like - otherwise you will feel deprived and it can lead to binges. We've all been where you are - I don't think many of us have done SW and been perfect 100% of the time! It's these little blips that help us to grow and learn and teach us how to incorporate and use this plan for life.

Well done for getting back on track. Dust yourself off and hold your head up high! You CAN do this!

Jodi, your last post was fabulous. Well done on your positive attitute. You are so right in all that you say and especially point 3 - being at goal take as much work as losing the weight in the first place!

Well done hun. What a star for refocussing. xx

Ok I am in seroius trouble. I have given in to the junk. I just cant seem to stop. I started off ok this morning but then the craving started and I tried to ignore them but I gave in because i wanted to eat the junk:mad: :cry:. Where has my willpower and motivation gone??? How can it disappear in a couple of days? I am so scared i am going to put all my weight back on.
I dont know what to do. You have all given me great advice and ive just blown it :cry:

You haven't blown it babe. Just look back at your pics from when you started, that's motivation enough. You won't put everything you've lost back on overnight.
Stop now, go make something lovely and yummy and SW friendly. Make a huge pile of chips, sprinkle with some cheese and enjoy! xx

ok Jaylou I have just thrown away the rest of the junk I bought. I can do this! I have done this before!

Got weighed tonight and lost 1lb, yippee! Can't. Elieve it ! Gotta step it up though this week ! That's really given me a boost. We are having a speed food challenge in my class to see who can eat the most in a week, that's just the challenge I need to help me get back focused again!

Back