1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP... a Q i would like answered

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by elleceejay, 29 August 2010 Social URL.

1. elleceejay

elleceejay Full Member

Hi All,

First of all , I am loving this sw idea and even though I am new I think I am getting the grips of it but here is my q

Is it REALLY ok to snack, if i am feeling peckish on low fat super noodles and baked beans with baked potato even after I have had my 3 meals that day ie after you have your 3 meals do you only snack on superfoods unless you want to use syns
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I try to not snack, by having bigger meals!

I only eat when Im hungry, properly hungry. Tummy is rumbling. Not bored, angry, emotional hunger. Its not easy, I dont always manage, but Im getting better :)

Lets not forget that all food has calories, and out bodies burn a certain number of calories, so in effect the more you eat, the more calories consummed etc etc.

yes yes SW has free foods, but just be mindful of why youre eating.

Good Luck :D
  4. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Its best to grab fruit first but if thats not enough then have the other stuff so long as you are having your 1/3rd superfree with it.
  5. elleceejay

elleceejay Full Member

awww thats great, itsnt it a genius program!!!!!
  6. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - green
    This is the challenge I'm setting myself and it's quite a hard one. Often we think we're hungry when we're actually bored, tired, emotional and/or lonely. The feeling of 'stomach' rather than 'head' hunger is the one to watch out for. It's easy to pile on the calories idly snacking when you're not even properly hungry. I know I've done it! Trying now to eat like a slim person - only when I'm physically hungry.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.