HELP... a Q i would like answered

elleceejay

Hi All,

First of all , I am loving this sw idea and even though I am new I think I am getting the grips of it but here is my q

Is it REALLY ok to snack, if i am feeling peckish on low fat super noodles and baked beans with baked potato even after I have had my 3 meals that day ie after you have your 3 meals do you only snack on superfoods unless you want to use syns

I try to not snack, by having bigger meals!

I only eat when Im hungry, properly hungry. Tummy is rumbling. Not bored, angry, emotional hunger. Its not easy, I dont always manage, but Im getting better :)

Lets not forget that all food has calories, and out bodies burn a certain number of calories, so in effect the more you eat, the more calories consummed etc etc.

yes yes SW has free foods, but just be mindful of why youre eating.

Good Luck :D

I only eat when Im hungry, properly hungry. Tummy is rumbling. Not bored, angry, emotional hunger. Its not easy, I dont always manage, but Im getting better :)

This is the challenge I'm setting myself and it's quite a hard one. Often we think we're hungry when we're actually bored, tired, emotional and/or lonely. The feeling of 'stomach' rather than 'head' hunger is the one to watch out for. It's easy to pile on the calories idly snacking when you're not even properly hungry. I know I've done it! Trying now to eat like a slim person - only when I'm physically hungry.

Back