help/advice needed please :)

Hi all :)

I have used minimins a couple of times when i tried out the cambridge diet, had almost a year of inactivity (exercisewise) due to a problem with my knee (now know that it wont go away, even with weightloss) and an degenerative problem in my spine, this has led to a massive weight gain (what i lost and more is now back on :sigh:)

I am very , very limited as to the type of exercise that I can do and have been feeling a bit miserable with myself... Don't want to do Cambridge again as I hated every minute of it, so after looking at the slimming world website i started the 7 day menu which is on there. Lose weight in a week with Slimming World

Have really enjoyed following this and think Slimming world is the way forward for me, but before i sign up (will be online not a group thing that i do) can anyone tell me what that 7 day menu is that I have been following? i.e. extra easy? red/ green? or a combination? and also, has anyone lost weight without having to also become a total fitness freak? because thats something i am never going to be able to do.

thanks in advance for any help/advice :)

Debs

Its a mixture of EE, green & original days. Day 1 original, day 2 EE, day. 3 EE, 4 EE, 5 original, 6 green, 7 EE.

I cycle to work in the summer, but in the winter do little exercise & i don't notice a big difference.

I don't exercise at all - only dog walking when he can muster the energy to go! But it hasn't caused any probs with weight loss. My mum also doesn't exercise due to back/ hip probs and she has lost masses. Good luck

i have a 20month old and apart from running round after him, i do no exercise. i hate it and would rather stick pins in my eyes than go to a gym. i have lost over 8.5stone doing EE with no exercise. it works!

My knees dislocate themselves regularly so i have to watch what i do, usually do some wii work outs and walking.

I've actually read somewhere in the official Slimming World literature that they guarantee success on the plan - even without exercise.
I'm not a big fan of exercise. Never, ever go to the gym. I like walking and that's about it really.

If you liked the menu, I'd say to go for it. I haven't come across anything that you can't adapt to make Slimming World friendly - not even pizza, pies, chips and puddings!

Best of luck!

Hi :)

Thank you all for your replies, I had a sneaky weigh in on my wii fit balance board this morning and it looks like I have lost 3lbs in just 5 days, so I am really pleased with that.

I would like to do some form of exercise so i think i will start swimming when the weather gets a bit better.

Gonna stick with the Extra Easy Plan, havent struggled at all this week, really cant believe how much you can get away with eating.

Good luck to you all and well done on your losses to date :)

Debs

Back