HELP ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY!!

I am such an idiot - shake exploded -lid not on correctly on shaker thingy---which was last straw in series of "bleep ups" today I am so cross with myself for giving into craving and eating biscuits. I am on day 6 of week one due for first weigh in on tues night and I am now distraught not to mention feeling more than a bit sick - have I undone all my efforts of past 5and half days?? :(

Hey Queeny, You've had a bad time and you've blipped. But hun you've got to put this behind you now. Forget it and keep going with your first week. It'll be sooooo worth it when you start losing weight.

You've come on here which is the best thing to do. Just read loads of the threads for support. It's amazing here as so many are going through the same things. You're human so forgive yourself and keep going.

Hope you feel more upbeat soon, big hug x

hey snap im on day 6 week 1 and ive slipped up a couple of times too! Ive nibbled cheese mainly, had milk in tea and diet coke....im moving on from it and being kinder to myself. You can too. Its such a struggle I know. Im here for zillionth time.....lets just do it!!! and forgive ourselves for being human!! x

Just draw a line under it and get back into it.....

On a lighter note.... I have had to scrape soupe and shake off my ceiling at least 4/5 times!! it is not funny!!
:)

x

Heheheheh Tilly, my porridge exploded in the microwave twice!!!! :boohoo:1st time wasn't fuuny as I was left with a spoonfull!!! 2nd time I managed to catch it!!!!! And yep I had a soup explode all over me and the kitchen when I thought I'd try it in the shaker.....whoops. :ashamed0005: xxx

Hey it is ok, you are still doing it....I am on day 6 today and yes it is tough...you are changing your relationship with food....I made a soup and the water was too hot...it expanded in my blender and exploded the whole thing...luckily I was out of the way lol

Hi, like others have said draw a line under it and start afresh, im sure you will have a good weigh in on Tues. Good luck x

Back