Advice and help needed please

Hi all

i have lost over 6 stone since March this year and was doing really well. I was moved upto step 3 two weeks ago as I only have 10lb till goal. I stayed the same after 1st wk on step 3 and have eaten crap for the last few 2 days and really feel angry and upset as I really don't know why I ate biscuits and popcorn and general rubbish. I added cals to my fitness pal and have over 4500 cals in two days :eek:

has as anyone else done this and if so do you stick to the step your on or do you go to ss? I am in a state. I want this 10lb off and learn not to panic but I wonder if I should ss till goal and then eat the right amount of cals and excercise to stay at goal? I have been doing some exercise but I have an operation on Monday so can't excercise for a week and will get weighed Monday after and I want to loose weight as I panic I will put on cos of two days rubbish.

advice hugely appreciated.

Thanks all

I dont know if my advice is any good as I have struggled in the past but I find the best way for me is to stop punishing myself if I slip up, its exactly that a slip up. Dont continue eating and consuming 4500 kcal just because you have done it for the past 2 days, just get back on it and keep drinking that water to flush everything out. You are doing this because you want to lose weight and be happy so If you punish yourself for EVERY slip up you will just be miserable and struggle even more. You have already come so so far and had an amazing weight loss. Good Luck xxx

We are all human, we all do stupid things from time to time.
Take some good advice from a dog... Kick some dirt over that sh*t and move on!
Forgive yourself.... Stick to the step hour by hour and day by day... Keep your eyes on the prize!

Back