Help! Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Plumpystumpy, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Plumpystumpy

Plumpystumpy New Member

Help! I have been trying to lose weight for the last 25 y (and I am only 35!). Have tried sw and ww counted calories, bought a running machine and I am the heaviest I have ever been ( if you don't count pregnancy that is!£. Any advice ? cos am really fed up!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Azn

Azn Member

You will get alot of help here - but you have to help yourself -

When i start a weight loss regime - I go cold turkey with chocolates, and ANYTHING fried n other stuff- the calories really do add up.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    have you tried low carbing? when you low carb you dont feel hungry so are less likely to snack! ;)

5. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Its so hard to find your way after dieting for so long hunny and Im sure you feel at times like just giving up but thats why we are all here... because we know deep down there is light at the end of the tunnel. You know the picture in your head of what you want to look like and maybe because you were so young when you first started that maybe you need to cut that cord and this time address it as the "woman" with us to help and be there? hope this helps a little hun xx

6. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    good luck to you:)
    you'll find lots of support on here.

7. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you don't know which plan to follow take a look at peoples food diaries & see which you think could fit into your life.

Good luck whichever plan you follow;)

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. What went wrong with diets in the past? Have a look around this site and see which diets others have used. Any questions just ask in the section and then you will be able to decide which diet to follow

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.