Help! Advice needed!

Plumpystumpy

Help! I have been trying to lose weight for the last 25 y (and I am only 35!). Have tried sw and ww counted calories, bought a running machine and I am the heaviest I have ever been ( if you don't count pregnancy that is!£. Any advice ? cos am really fed up!:cry:

You will get alot of help here - but you have to help yourself -

When i start a weight loss regime - I go cold turkey with chocolates, and ANYTHING fried n other stuff- the calories really do add up.

Its so hard to find your way after dieting for so long hunny and Im sure you feel at times like just giving up but thats why we are all here... because we know deep down there is light at the end of the tunnel. You know the picture in your head of what you want to look like and maybe because you were so young when you first started that maybe you need to cut that cord and this time address it as the "woman" with us to help and be there? hope this helps a little hun xx

If you don't know which plan to follow take a look at peoples food diaries & see which you think could fit into your life.

Good luck whichever plan you follow;)

Hi and welcome. What went wrong with diets in the past? Have a look around this site and see which diets others have used. Any questions just ask in the section and then you will be able to decide which diet to follow

Irene xx

Back