Help Advice Needed :(

Hi, im just into my 4th week and ive been struck down with an ear infection and on antibiotics, I have been feeling really ill today and havent managed a shake at all :( i think it may be taking antibiotics on an empty stomach or just the fact i only had shakes yesterday, my doctors says i should take them with food and thought id be alright with the shakes, but my gosh have i been sick!! Anyway im needing advice and now im worrying myself silly ...

This evening i have eaten a small amount of turkey with 2 leaves of baby gem lettuce, the turkey was less than 4oz and i dry fried it, will this knock me out of ketosis? I really want another good weigh in as its my birthday in 5 weeks and I was hoping to have a day off so i could enjoy a meal with family, and i dont need the set back.

Any ideas if i have blown it for this week?? :(:wave_cry:

Maybe someone else will shed more light on it for us?
I did this diet before for 5 months about 4 yrs ago and iv just realised that this site has given me more knowledge about the diet in 1 week than my previous chemist ever did :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks angel for that link, ive checked it out and i think i might be ok with the turkey, not soo sure about the 2 lettuce leaves i ate from the baby gem :( ohh well im just going to stick to shakes again tomorrow, and go for a good long walk, back at the gym class on monday night so fingers crossed I will be ok :)

Hate worrying about it, and i sat feeling sick, would of minded but the turkey and lettuce wasnt tasty one slightest bit and would hate to think i ruined it by putting that in my mouth, but then again this ear infection is driving me absolute mad haha

Well you could have eaten a lot worse, it's like you did your first day of refeed if memory serves me right. When I did it 4 yrs ago I lost 5 lbs on the refeed week so I'm sure you haven't done much harm if any at all :)
Chin up don't beat yourself up too much, your doin great just get back on it tomorrow when you feel up to it.
Feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This site is great knowledge about the diet as my chemist gave me very little information about the diet so I am learning all the time as well as learning my way around this forum. Hope you are feeling better soon and hopefully very little or no harm done to your weight loss ;)

Back