HELP!!/Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarahlou, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sarahlou

sarahlou Member

Hello

I have lost just over 5 Stone, really pleased with this have about another 4 to go :eek: Normally lose 3 lbs a week but for the last two weeks I have not lost anything, but have stuck to it 100%. My measurements have not gone down either so not lost weight or inches! :cry:

I am drinking loads of water and moderate exercise which I have done all along.

I am get fed up and considering stopping for a bit then restarting when my head is back in place - just a bit worried about starting to eat again.

Does anyone have any advise how to kick start the diet I have been doing this since the beginning of March.

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey hun, dont give up.. are you ss ?

4. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hi sarahlou,

maybe you could do a week on a higher cal plan? This will probably kick start your metabolism. Then go back down to SS or SS+ whichever one you're doing. :) xx

5. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's what I was gonna suggest. Just do a week of add a meal. Just make sure you follow the Cambridge guidelines for that week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.