• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help analysing tonight's meal please

Unexpectedly had supper out this evening in Frankie and Bennys (I was with my kids). Not a great restaurant for healthy eating. I had Philly Steak Bake which is pasta with a philadephia sauce and little steak bits. I'm doing a green day so have added pasta as a free, milk as a healthy extra and then put 18.5 syns down to account for philadelphia and anything else going on - do you think this is enough?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think it was Philadelphia cheese but now doubting that! Eating out in chain restaurants does seem quite a challenge.

best thing to do, is go onto their site and find the nutritional information. I am presuming pasta is the main free food in the dish, so you can select pasta as a free food, then put in all the nutritional information and you will get more of an idea if your syns calculation is accurate.

julesm

Slimming World
I have heard of Philly Cheese Steak which I think is melted cheese sauce so not actually Philadelphia as we know and love! I'm sure you will be able to count the pasta as free though. I guess maybe you'll be fine as long as you keep your syns low for the rest of the week.

Thanks for the info about going onto the restaurant site Britmum - will be helpful to do that for planned restaurant visits.

Sounds like Philly Steak Bake was a terrible option!! but I seem to have got away with it as I still managed to lose this week : )

Thanks for all your help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Holidays 1
Syn Values 0
Introductions 2
Weight Watchers 0
Slimming World 2