Help and advice needed please

minnietheminx

evening all i think i have blown my week had a chinese take away and a couple of mcflurrys and not sure what to do now . do i not have any syns for the rest of the week and hope it works out okay for weigh in (Tuesday)
any advice welcome

Just start again tomorrow and be back on track.
I've gone over my syns the last few days but I expected it with it being Easter weekend.
Going to try and be back on plan from tomorrow.
Don't worry we all have moments where we go over syns, I allow myself a cheat meal once a week so don't feel bad about it.
Good luck for weigh in :)

I'd still use your syns and just count tomorrow as a new day.
There's days I haven't had any syns and it's had no dramatic loss on the scales, maybe lower your syn amount each day if you want to :)

Hi Minnie, I think I am the devil on your shoulder in this conversation heehee, As I have had a week like that, sat down been strict and syns everything, mcflurrys are roughly 16 syns, so be truthful as close as you can, and work it out over the days of syns you have left.

I have blown most on a thursday a couple of weeks a go as I sent the wrong address for my parcel and i had to stay in all day and i didnt have a single thing in the house to help me do sw. so I used up all my syns for the week by working it out and did no syn days with sp meals too for a little boost and I still lost on the scales.... as i am and wanting it bad enough and then back to normal the following week after weigh in and lost again, so it shouldnt effect your weight the following week from holding off your syns to going back to normal

If you really want it, and you can do without. I would be the devil here and say no syns till weigh in. BUT only if you think you can do it and straight down the line in the zone and want it :)

Hi I do that if I have gone over on syns or had a drink I try to have minum syns only use them if I need a bit of sauce or low fat spread good luck for tomorrow's weigh in

My consultant always says if you have a blip just draw a line under it and get back to food optimising the next day. Food optimising means HEXB, HEXB, Free Food AND syns. She's very strict on this, and says that if you're not having syns then you're not food optimising. Half the plan isn't The Plan.

Just shows how much opinions can differ. Touch wood I've not had to make that decision (yet). I went over syns once accidentally (product confusion) but didn't notice til a few days later, when I'd been having all my syns anyway. Luckily I got away with maintaining that week and no actual gain. Phew.

Back