Help and encouragement needed.... Big time!

Friend

Ok so I'm still breathing however been quite under the weather with flu etc since I was last on here, so you guessed it not on the packs!!!! :( medication finishes today so back on packs tomorrow! Coz just making excuses not to do it, and when I did packs for the full week it was great, apart from bad breathe that really bothers me, but you've given me some ideas to help that. So..... Tomorrow fresh start calling it day one and hopefully this time I will not get flu, feel sorry for myself and make excuses to eat! Coz I really do want to loose about 100-120lbs and I hope I can do that by feb/ march 2012 even with a holiday I September and Christmas.... Am I dreaming? Serious help needed!!!!!

Mamakash said:
Hi friend so sorry you have not been well honey . Are you back on the packs today ? I'd you are just stay focused and you will quickly get back in ketosis . Drink loads of water You can definitely get there in the time frame . Big hugs xxx

Thank u! Back on packs tomorrow! But I defo need the support and encouragement coz comfort eating and anxiety eating my problem. I know where I want to be... It's just getting there. :(

You can do it hun. We all have this problem but the thing about sticking with TS is you can't and you have to find other sources of comfort or ways to deal with stress ! Mine would be a large glass of red wine .., it's now a peppermint tea :) but it's early days for all of us ! Xx

Oow! Peppermint tea??? What make and where can you buy it from? Is it drinkable without sweetener? Coz I live on coffee and sometimes think that makes me crave food? :)

Back